Is there an adapter available to use Xbox1 controllers on the 360?

Dunvane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Like the title says, are there any sort of adapters available to do this? I've been on a real fighting game kick as of late, and I very much want to get one of the special Street Fighter controllers that came out on Xbox for the series' 15th Aniversary.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Those SF controllers were very bad asS but i did some looking and im pretty sure that no one has made an adapter for this. sorry broseph.

Damn! I had a Ryu controller for the PS2, and yes, they are extremely badass. I just wish there were a way to carry over the ones for Xbox.

I'd be willing to bet with this being the 20th Aniversary year, and Street Fighter II HD coming out, they'll either do new controllers or (oh god, please!) an arcade pad. Here's hoping, at least.

make your own. ill find the link. i have one that i use to connect my controller to pc since the original controller is usb based, all you do is splice a male usb cable and the connector for the dongle on the controller and tie each wire together

some of the 360 peripherals (GH guitar, RB drums, etc.) have the breakaway cable feature on them and plug into the usb port, does the SF stick have that feature? perhaps you could try plugging in the stick to a peripheral end and plug it in to the usb port?

I wish there was an adapter so my brother could use his Red Octane dance pads for the new DDR game on 360, then I might consider getting it.

bread's done
Back