Is there an easy way to transfer saves from one PS3 to another?

[quote name='Vigilance']Try copying the save files to a usb flash drive.[/QUOTE]

Cool, if that's possible it would be awesome!

If you can have them both hooked up and connected via an ethernet cable, there is a data transfer utility that should transfer everything (including locked save files that wouldn't otherwise transfer).

I have a similar question. My ps3 slim is having weird problems displaying dvd and bluray movies so I'm going to send it in under warranty but I don't want to lose all my saves. Can I send it in without the HDD or how do I save the data and then put it back on the new HDD when I get the ps3 back?

[quote name='Thorgouge']I have a similar question. My ps3 slim is having weird problems displaying dvd and bluray movies so I'm going to send it in under warranty but I don't want to lose all my saves. Can I send it in without the HDD or how do I save the data and then put it back on the new HDD when I get the ps3 back?[/QUOTE]
Plug in a FAT32 formatted external HDD and use the backup utility (in XMB) to backup your PS3.

bread's done
Back