Is there any BLACK CAGs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']all three of my roommates are black if you care, and one of them is disgusted by tyra banks rather large forehead... just thought the horse would share[/quote]

The only thing she has going for her is her ample bosom.

Oh yeah, I'm not black.[/quote]

You must be talking about the girl on you sig. Because Tyra is BOOTIFUL!

[quote name='thermal']you just wanted to say whats up to the blacks?
you are ignorent.
die now please.
thanks.[/quote]
WHY I GOT TO DIE. YOU MAKING TO MUCH OUT OF IT. YOU ACT LIKE I PUT A PISTOL TO YOUR HEAD AND THREATENED YOUR FAMILY OR SOMETHING. IT WASN'T ANYTHING RACIAL. I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF THERE WERE ANY AROUND. WHERE'S THE PEACE. DAMN!!!!! I'M SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU!

[quote name='tyecko']whos the chick in the bikini on the left in ur sig?[/quote]

You can't possibly scream "I'm gay" louder if you don't know and recognize Tyra Banks.

Ok here's my favorite Tyra pic (that is worksafe, lol)

tyra35.jpg

She's not my favorite of the Sports Illustrated models but she is still nice. :)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Hey, is the pic of Tyra in your avatar from a Sports Illustrated Swim Suit issue?[/quote]

Looks like VS catalog material to me.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='GuilewasNK']Hey, is the pic of Tyra in your avatar from a Sports Illustrated Swim Suit issue?[/quote]

Looks like VS catalog material to me.[/quote]

Yeah, I forgot she does Victoria's Secret.

Well, I'll see how this thread goes later. Everything seems to be cool now. I'm gonna go play some Elite Force.

sorry dude , I get my dose of black power from the black panthers website.
why can't we all be gamers?
why you gotta be black?
and the other guy brown?
whats your problem?
do you belong to some parents , or were you raised be some federally funded parent figure ?

[quote name='thermal']sorry dude , I get my dose of black power from the black panthers website.
why can't we all be gamers?
why you gotta be black?
and the other guy brown?
whats your problem?
do you belong to some parents , or were you raised be some federally funded parent figure ?[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about

I'm half black and half white, and through this combination I've been granted... super powers!

Everyone behold the almighty fury of... :notworth: PROFESSOR OREO!!! :notworth:

#1 - If this hasn't already, it's just going to open up a can of worms. If someone made a post that said "HI ALL WHITE CAG'ERS", it would start so much fucking shit it's not even funny.

#2 - Race shouldn't matter.

But i'm gonna be locationalist and say you rule for being born in Nashville.

[quote name='Scorch']#1 - If this hasn't already, it's just going to open up a can of worms. If someone made a post that said "HI ALL WHITE CAG'ERS", it would start so much shaq-fuing shit it's not even funny.

#2 - Race shouldn't matter.

But i'm gonna be locationalist and say you rule for being born in Nashville.[/quote]

Scorch, thanks for stating the obvious. To everyone else, my sincerest respect for not biting on this obvious bait ("Who is black"?). When white, black, brown, yellow, green, blue, and purple people stop taking offense to remarks, and especially to racially motivated remarks that might tend to stir up controversy, there will be a lot more harmony in everyone's lives.

I think this person started the thread because he was looking for a little bit of a lively discussion. I'm glad nobody has sunk to that level.

Race shouldn't matter on a message board...

...but grammar does.***cough*** "Are" not "is!"

I'm white and a girl. I'm also an equal opportunity grammar flamer.

Wow, try to say "grammer flamer" ten times fast. It's really funny!

I am African/American/ Black/Human Being/CheapAZZ Gamer. I have never asked the thread question b/ I have been a little curious about who is on the site. It is based more on some of the subject matter that is discussed. We need to all get comfortable w/ race and ethnicity so there is not need to ask the question.
2 cents

[quote name='Bivensra']I am African/American/ Black/Human Being/CheapAZZ Gamer. I have never asked the thread question b/ I have been a little curious about who is on the site. It is based more on some of the subject matter that is discussed. We need to all get comfortable w/ race and ethnicity so there is not need to ask the question.
2 cents[/quote]

I totally agree. It's a two way road.

[quote name='SadieDee']Race shouldn't matter on a message board...

Wow, try to say "grammer flamer" ten times fast. It's really funny![/quote]

I typed it the way I would of said it. I'm kind of country. I am from Nashville you know. It's not that serious. You understood what I said didn't you.

Black and a 1/4 white I dunno what that makes me I just say black with the ability to ROCK!!!. Also here's a nice PG-13 pic. Her make up isn't that nice but that's not why I like the pic 8)

Tyra%20Banks%20034.jpg

[quote name='Cashville Dez'][quote name='SadieDee']Race shouldn't matter on a message board...

Wow, try to say "grammer flamer" ten times fast. It's really funny![/quote]

I typed it the way I would of said it. I'm kind of country. I am from Nashville you know. It's not that serious. You understood what I said didn't you.[/quote]

I was born in Georgia, but now I live in an urban city up north. Since I was reading what you wrote, I couldn't tell how it was being said. I have grown up associating people who say "is" instead of "are" as "trash" (doesn't matter what ethnicity, white, black, hispanic...etc) I'm not saying you are, nor am I assuming so. It's more or less all relative to an individual's situation how a comment will be interpreted. I apologize if I took a comment too seriously (no hard feelings?). Part of the reason I like coming to this board is the fact that people are grammar nazis (god knows I hear enough bad grammar each day offline).

Regardless, welcome to the board! :D

This is getting out of hand. Obviously this is to much for people to handle. Or maybe folks are taking what I said totally the wrong way. I like the that there is somewhere online that people from all different backgrounds can come together and get along, which I've already stated. I like diversity. My fault for just singling out the African-American race. I didn't intend on offending anyone. I was just curious. Sorry!!!!!!!!!1 At any rate, somebody tell me how to lock this topic. I'm going crazy.

[quote name='Cashville Dez']This is getting out of hand. Obviously this is to much for people to handle. Or maybe folks are taking what I said totally the wrong way. I like the that there is somewhere online that people from all different backgrounds can come together and get along, which I've already stated. I like diversity. My fault for just singling out the African-American race. I didn't intend on offending anyone. I was just curious. Sorry!!!!!!!!!1 At any rate, somebody tell me how to lock this topic. I'm going crazy.[/quote]

You can PM a mod to lock topics, since I saw it, I will lock it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back