Is there any interest/a market for Star Wars memorabilia here?

Mr Dude65

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
Now that I'm in school, I don't collect the stuff really anymore, and could use the money. I have crates of the stuff, and it really ranges in variety. Is there any interest for this stuff here?

Examples:

Action Figures
Pez Dispensers
Dinnerware
Promo type stuff
Books
Other

So, are there any collectors here? I could sell in bulk or pieces. I believe the collection total is $5000 to $10000 in worth. Also, some is sealed, some loose, as I used to play with them when I was little. Please, if you're interested, or know where there is interest, post here. Looking for something specific, just ask! Thanks

Pictures can be taken if needed. Might take awhile, as my family would have to take the pic then send it to me, but they can be taken.

talk to oldschool77 & skinkrawl about those. i think they trade sell action figures/etc from star wars (among others). a link to their list is in the top of my list ;).

I would also compose a list of what you have available and prices your looking for, might bring more interest.

EDIT: I collect Star Wars LEGO if you have any of that to part with.

I have some legos, but they are just pieces because I used to play with them. I could probably sell just the pieces if you'd be interested, but the only sealed complete set I have is a beat up battle-droid technic.

Thanks for the tips, guys! Will definitely see about the list!

bread's done
Back