Is There Any Other Online DS Game? Which 1 you enjoy the most?

foo33333

CAGiversary!
Is there any other game that can play online beside Animal Crossing? I dont mean by playing with other players 30 feets around you. Wider online play like Animal Crossing. If do, please list em. Thanks!

Tons. Besides those you've got Star Fox Command, Clubhouse Games, Lost Magic, and many others with online functionality. Check Nintendo's Wi-Fi site at nintendo.com for all of the various online games.

[quote name='foo33333']Thanks for the head-up! Which game do you enjoy/play that most?[/QUOTE]

I play online very rarely actually which is why I have every domestic game with online features besides Tenchu DS, Tony Hawk Downhill Jam, and Mario vs DK 2, but I don't have a single friend code up.

[quote name='furyk']I play online very rarely actually which is why I have every domestic game with online features besides Tenchu DS, Tony Hawk Downhill Jam, and Mario vs DK 2, but I don't have a single friend code up.[/quote]

You said Tenchu... Oh sweet jesus. :drool: How could you buy that, man. I bought it and took it back in 2 days.

Anyway, about the games that have online feature, there are plenty. Just look for the Wifi logo on the box, but be warned, not all games have a good online feature: some games are better at it than the others.

For one, CV:pOR, even though it's a sold game but it can't be denied that its online play is somewhat lackluster. On the other hand, Club House Games may has a not-so-good offline single player but it has a very strong multiplayer (both local and online play... Pictochat online, anyone ?).

So if you want to get a Wifi game, don't buy it just because you see the logo on it, but do search for it on the internet and see the reviews.

These are just my 2 cents.

[quote name='PrTv']You said Tenchu... Oh sweet jesus. :drool: How could you buy that, man. I bought it and took it back in 2 days.[/quote]

I didn't. Those are the three online DS games I don't own.

Anywho, yes. The Wi-Fi logo means you can just do something online. It could be map trading, item trading, or an actual online store.

[quote name='furyk']I didn't. Those are the three online DS games I don't own.

Anywho, yes. The Wi-Fi logo means you can just do something online. It could be map trading, item trading, or an actual online store.[/quote]

Opps, sorry then. :bouncy: I didn't read your post thoroughly.

You know, it's like an insult saying that someone likes Tenchu, so an apology is necessary. :lol:

I really liked playing Tony Hawk's American Sk8teland on the DS online. It was a lot of fun once I got the hang of it. You could also hear the other person's recorded voice for when they land a hard trick or fall down. Too bad it is really hard setting up a random match as it seems like nobody plays it anymore.

Blatently ripped from witendofi.com's complete[?] list:(good site btw, their WiFiCards rock)

Mario Kart DS
Tony Hawk's American Sk8Land
Metroid Prime Hunters
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Bleach DS: Souten ni Kakeru Unmei
Tetris DS
LostMagic
Contact
Tenchu: Dark Secret
Bomberman Land Touch!
Star Fox Command
Konductra
Final Fantasy III
Naruto RPG 3
Digimon World DS
Touch Panic
Atsumare! Power Pro Kun no DS Koushien
Puppynu Vector 1
Open Season
Mario vs Donkey Kong 2
Pokémon Diamond
Pokémon Pearl
Clubhouse Games
Rune Factory
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
Custom Robo Arena
Tales of the Tempest
Wi-Fi Taiou: Yakuman for DS
Training of Common Sense Power DS!
Winning Eleven DS
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Jump Ultimate Stars
Tank Beat
Mahjong Fight Club DS: Wi-Fi Taiou
Yu-Gi-Oh GX: Spirit Caller

[quote name='Doomed']
Training of Common Sense Power DS!
[/QUOTE]

This must be good.

Q: You see a helpless anime girl screaming "ONIIIIIIIICHAN!!!" Do you tentacle rape her?

[ ] Yes

[ ] No

I think Clubhouse Games is the best wifi game on the DS. I wish Mario Kart had an option of choosing to play with snakers or with items. Than Mario Kart would probably be my favorite.

bread's done
Back