Is there anyway possible to turn Amazon Giftcard Credit into Cash or a Check ?

Try PlasticJungle, just know you'll probably only get about 80% of it's value

Not for full value. Ebay or or Plastic Jungle as mentioned are the easiest way to get some cash for them.

Unless you're super hard up for cash, I'd just hold on to them since you can buy damn near everything from Amazon, it's a useful place to have credit.

Also, if they're GCs from the Amazon Visa--if you're eligible to upgrade to a platinum account you can get other rewards besides Amazon GCs--including cash back. For 5,000 points you can get a $50 check instead of getting $25 Amazon GCs every 2,500 points. As well as all kinds of other random award options--magazines, different GCs etc.

Ebay or Craig's list is your best bet.

Or just ask some friends and family if you know some that shop on amazon often etc.

Buy games from Amazon that has a good trade value at Gazelle or either Secondspin.com or Wherehouse.com, as all three of those sites offer CASH(via either Paypal or check).

A few weeks ago I would've suggested picking up Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days for both PS3 and 360 when Amazon was price matching Gamestop for $19.99 on them, as SS/WH were giving $31.75 a copy for them. But I think Amazon ran out of copies of both versions of the game and SS/WH dropped the tiv on it to $5 a copy for both versions.:cry:

How much credit are we talking about here? I might be interested in it at a reduced rate.;)

bread's done
Back