Is there some place I can buy restaurant menus? (preferably IHOP)

[quote name='SMMM']I shooting a short film that takes place in a very IHOP-ish place. Is there anyway I can get menus without stealing them from the restaraunt?[/quote]
My sister asked for a takeout menu at a waffle house and they gave them a regular menu, but YMMV. OR just ask to speak to a manager or something and ask if you can have 2 old menus that they are going to throw out or sent back to corporate or w/e.

You should just ask to speak with a manager. I would imagine they probably have a ton of extra menus and they couldn't cost more than a couple of pennies a piece. They should be willing to help you out if you explain to them what you are doing :)

[quote name='Staind204']they couldn't cost more than a couple of pennies a piece.[/QUOTE]

Couple dollars would be more likely

Go to the Ihop when it's busy like sunday monrning. You'll have to wait in a line to get a seat and then ask for some menus so you can look at what you want while you wait. After they give you the menus just take them and leave.

The place will be too busy for anyone to notice you. Then after the movie return the menus or go to the same ihop, eat some food and leave a big tip to the server. That should balance out the universe.

bread's done
Back