Is this a good deal for Dragon Warrior VII (PS)?

FunkSoulBrother

CAGiversary!
I was at Gamestop yesterday and I was just looking around the used Playstation section when I noticed Dragon Warrior VII. I've heard great things about this game and the price seemed pretty good. If I remember correctly, it was around $17.99. I was curious so I opened up the case and I noticed it had the manual inside. So, would $17.99 be good for Dragon Warrior VII that comes complete with the case and manual? I don't know about the condition of the game, but hopefully, it's decent enough.

It should be $12.99 at Gamestop, I have seen them several times there for that price. And yes, $12.99 is a good price since complete they sell for around $25 on Ebay.

[quote name='secretvampire']It should be $12.99 at Gamestop, I have seen them several times there for that price. And yes, $12.99 is a good price since complete they sell for around $25 on Ebay.[/quote]

they are 12.99 at every gamestop near me too, in fact I picked one up for that price last week as part of their buy 2 get 1 free sale.

God, I need to finish DWVII. I loved what I played of it.

Bought mine for $40 back in the day, 56 hours before I stopped, damn worth it too. *sigh*

That's a great price for one of them since EB sells them used for 29.99. I was hoping to pick one up at EB (since it was the only place I have seen them in a while) but the were out of them.

Thanks for all the advice. It probably was $12.99 because I don't remember the price exactly. I probably got it confused with the price for Tony Hawk's Underground, which was $17.99. I'm thinking about picking it up as a part of their buy 2 used games, get 1 free deal, so that I can get a better value for my money.

bread's done
Back