Is this a good deal on an office chair?

Link doesn't work.

I personally bought an aeron miller embody chair after years of buying crappy Office depot-ish chairs for 40-70 dollars and having them break or become uncomfortable. It might seem expensive at first but it does have a solid long warranty and if you think about how much time you spend in a chair for PC gaming or work it doesn't seem so silly. Plus it doubles as a really neat piece of furniture. Got mine for about $750 from a distributor.

pr_herman_miller_embody_chair_f.jpg

http://www.hermanmiller.com/products/seating/performance-work-chairs/embody-chairs.html

Oh yeah and definetly don't trust those retail prices on any furniture from that mailing list. Those prices are BS

Last edited by a moderator:
Link doesn't work.

I personally bought an aeron miller embody chair after years of buying crappy Office depot-ish chairs for 40-70 dollars and having them break or become uncomfortable. It might seem expensive at first but it does have a solid long warranty and if you think about how much time you spend in a chair for PC gaming or work it doesn't seem so silly. Plus it doubles as a really neat piece of furniture. Got mine
Looks cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks cool.
It's even better to sit in. Definetly the most comfortable office chair i've ever used. I use a Herman Miller Aeron chair at work constantly and it's been really comfortable and durable for over 8 years. That convinced me to spend the money on this one.

bread's done
Back