Is this illegal to sell this on Ebay?

It's legal. Now, it might be against ebay policy (not sure) and fraudulent (in which case it would be illegal anyway) but you can't be sure unless you actually are the buyer or talk to him.

you can just buy them off of ebay. You will be spending the same amount of money if you got the info and bought it from the supplier.

[quote name='pop311']Does the Component cable make THAT much of a diiference that it costs $70?[/quote]

I didn't get one with my GameCube, and now whenever I try to play it on regular cable, it looks like shit.

I can't believe someone is stupid enough to buy information like that for $10 though. The packaging is cheap, and the 'company' only works 9-5 so you have to call then. Looks more like someone's using their office phone to sell stolen/fake goods in resealed gummy worms packages.

[quote name='Blade']I didn't get one with my GameCube, and now whenever I try to play it on regular cable, it looks like shit.

I can't believe someone is stupid enough to buy information like that for $10 though. The packaging is cheap, and the 'company' only works 9-5 so you have to call then. Looks more like someone's using their office phone to sell stolen/fake goods in resealed gummy worms packages.[/QUOTE]
If you have ordered products from Nintendo online store before, that is how they package their items. Well thats how it was packaged when I have bought a couple things from their online store. There were no blister packages that you see in stores.

So what's the website? Lik-Sang?

Edit: I really hope the Rev comes standard with this cable because I don't feel like spending $50 to play in Progressive Scan.

Unless they want to be sued for false advertising..."Whatever It Is, You Can Get It On Ebay"

It falls into the whatever, so yes, Its legal.

You know what I notived on this guy he kept saying "I am not one of those scammers who bad information" or he kept saying 'I promise you not to scam you", for some reason he kept repeating his reputation with ebay he has a high feedback wtf what a Bullshitter.

bread's done
Back