Is this legal and does it work Snes famicon converter

Just mod your snes, you don't need an adapter. All you have to do is remove the two little plastic tabs inside the cartridge slot. If you don't want to mod your console just get a cheap ass snes game genie and remove the tabs from it. Thats what I did.

Nintendo probably doesn't care too much if you mod their 15+ year old system. I don't believe modding a system is legal but technically, that's not modding the system.

Now, ROMs and emulators... now that's something they (nor any videogame company) don't like.

Looks similar to a super gameboy. Which was made by nintendo. Playing nintendo games ( which you paid for) on a nintendo system ( which you paid for) even though the games are not generally compatible is legal.

Ok cool thanks I think i'll try the game genie thing cause i wouldnt want to risk damage to my games some are very rare thanks

[quote name='cmagus']Ok cool thanks I think i'll try the game genie thing cause i wouldnt want to risk damage to my games some are very rare thanks[/QUOTE]

You don't do anythig to your games, it's the system. There's two little plastic tabs inside the cart slot which prevent PAL/JP games from being slid in there. All you have to do is pop them off.

bread's done
Back