Is this legit? (Walmart PS3 Slim)

Under_Score

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
2ed17vr.jpg

Is that a weekly ad or an early Black Friday ad scan? I have to ask, since the PS3 deal is halfway decent(2 $50-60 games and a $20 movie plus the console for $300).

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Is that a weekly ad or an early Black Friday ad scan? I have to ask, since the PS3 deal is halfway decent(2 $50-60 games and a $20 movie plus the console for $300).[/QUOTE]

HALFWAY?! It's an incredible deal. Nothing that comes with it is junk, and it's all free.

Someone just posted this on another board I go to, and I figured someone here would know about it. I don't know if it's for Black Friday, but I can't imagine it being for anything else.

Unfortunately, if it is for Black Friday, many have already said that Batman:AA is going to be $35 at some stores, so that kind of lessens that bit of the deal and if you've played Prototype then you've basically played inFamous as well as they are pretty similar.

But yeah, if you take everything at MSRP prices, then it is a great deal.

But I've heard that inFamous was more linear while Prototype was more free roaming(ala GTA), plus the absorbing people thing never got old and some of the powers were just insane. Aren't the powers in inFamous more electricity based?

[quote name='kube00']Wow,

Infamous is far superior to Prototype and is easily worth $40 at least
Prototype is worth about $20[/QUOTE]

Subject to opinion. I loved prototype; couldn't stand infamous. But look at the BOXES people. Those are in-box bundles. Probably legit and might not be wal-mart exclusives, although there have been wal-mart only bundles before.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']But I've heard that inFamous was more linear while Prototype was more free roaming(ala GTA), plus the absorbing people thing never got old and some of the powers were just insane. Aren't the powers in inFamous more electricity based?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the powers in inFamous are entirely electricity based. I surprisingly don't really like inFamous, it was the first game I picked up with my PS3 and I was pretty disappointed in it because Cole doesn't seem to really have any emotions. I still haven't played Prototype.

I'm more excited about the Best Buy PS3 bundle for LBP GOTY and Ratchet and Clank. I hope this Wal-Mart bundle will lure buyers to Wal-Mart so I can get one at BB.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']That is a nice PS3 bundle. They should have added more to the 360 bundle though.[/QUOTE]

You mean they should have added something good to it

With the PS3 one you get 2 very awesome games that at least one is fairly recent. With the 360 one you get a cheap kids game and 2 15 dollar dvd's. Just doesn't seem right

[quote name='dmdragon']You mean they should have added something good to it

With the PS3 one you get 2 very awesome games that at least one is fairly recent. With the 360 one you get a cheap kids game and 2 15 dollar dvd's. Just doesn't seem right[/QUOTE]

I see what they are trying to do in making a kids bundle to compete with the Wii, so I understand the intent behind the Madagascar bundle but they could have added Banjo Kazooie or shifted Lego Batman over from the Elite (or added both of those games) to make it a more attractive kid-friendly system.

The Elite needed a bundle similar to what the PS3 appears to be offering rather than Lego Batman/Pure.

Even though I had a PS3 before the slim, I really like what they have done since the relaunch.

Does that qualify as a BF bundle though? Or is it a nomal bundle? Because it seems like that is a normal retail bundle since the games and movie are inside the actual box. Kind of like how the Elite bundles from last year used to package Halo 3 and Fable 2. If you can combine that bundle with BB's free LBP and Ratchet, that would be an insane deal.

bread's done
Back