Is this legit?

Good deal on TWEWY, but for $3 more you can get it new from Amazon:

$25.99 w/FSSS

I wouldn't worry about getting bootlegs from an eBayer like that. Their inventory is much too diverse...and they're not in Hong Kong :)

Yeah, who is still paying $37 for this game? It's normal retail price is now $25 new and $20 used at EBGames (Canada).

I've bought from them before. It's legit, but damn if their shipping practice isn't a little shady. The "cheap" shipping option they have listed is for "fourth class, 14-21 days" service, which I didn't notice until going through their checkout system. I'm didn't know shipping that slow even existed! Upgrading to first class cost me $6.99 or something ridiculous, sending a game first class costs between $2 and $3.

Also the game I bought was a Christmas present and the name of the game was on the shipping label. Luckily, when my girlfriend picked up the mail that day, she missed that detail.

[quote name='theGrue']I've bought from them before. It's legit, but damn if their shipping practice isn't a little shady. The "cheap" shipping option they have listed is for "fourth class, 14-21 days" service, which I didn't notice until going through their checkout system. I'm didn't know shipping that slow even existed! Upgrading to first class cost me $6.99 or something ridiculous, sending a game first class costs between $2 and $3.[/quote]"Fourth class" doesn't exist, or at least, the USPS doesn't officially call it that. (If anyone can offer a correction, I'd love to see it.)

The only thing slower than First Class available for, say, a 6 oz package (like a DS game) would be Media Mail. The kicker is that media mail on a 6 oz package costs MORE than 1st class (2.02 for first class, 2.23 for media).

Parcel post is only available for packages weighing 1 pound or more, and again, you won't be saving much money over Priority until you have much more weight.

My guess is that "Fourth class" is just a ruse to hoodwink buyers into "upgrading" to first class (when, in fact, first class is the cheapest option available for a small package). I'm sorry you fell for it.

The World Ends With You should be clearanced for $14.99 new now at Blockbuster if you can find it. Most of my local stores still had it as of two weeks ago.

bread's done
Back