Is this pizza worth trying?

WiiGame

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
i hesitate cause it's $12 for 1 topping. on top of being a CAG, i'm also a CAD (cheap ass diner)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN9rn-HagYw[/youtube]

pizza-hut-3-cheese.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who the hell analyzes a pizza that deeply and uploads it on youtube? That's some psychotic shit I bet he also dissects hookers in diffrerent towns and compares them

Go for it. It looks really good and too much cheese isn't always a bad thing. As long as it isn't too much, I'll be fine. :)

And stuff crust is fantastic, always worth it to pay a little extra for it. 

I pretty much universally love any pizza but I never cared for Pizza Hut's "stuffed" crust. But if you like the regular stuffed crust, you'll probably like the triple stuffed crust... 

It's from Pizza Hut, which means it's gonna be shitty.

Pizza Hut just isn't that good to me anymore, I prefer the mom and pop shops, Papa John's or Domino's these days.

$5 Little Caesar's carry out FTW!

+1 to not being able to eat Pizza Hut anymore.  Don't know what it is about it, but just doesn't sit well.  Also too expensive...maybe that's it.  I never got into the stuffed crust because the cheese in the crust always seemed to be cold (even if I ate it backwards).

Looks good, but it needs sauce. I would imagine that cheese crust would get boring after a while.

I haven't had Pizza Hut in a year or so. But the last time I did, I remember their pasta was way better than their pizza.

mmmm....no. The pizza in the crust tastes funny to me.
This. I actually like Pizza Hut but I tried it once for the heck of it and it tasted very unnatural.

Give it a shot if you're feeling gutsy but plain ol' pizza with some sausage is all i need.

bread's done
Back