Is this too graphic to be a sig?

punqsux

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
id rather not unintentionally offend people...

brandnew.jpg

[quote name='punqsux']id rather not unintentionally offend people...

brandnew.jpg
[/quote]

looks good to me, not offended here

The only thing is it is big and distracting. But your original sig is also very big and distracting. I'd say they both suck, but that would just be trollish. As it is , no I am not offended.

[quote name='dcfox']I'm more offended by your original sig.[/quote]
the kirby sig?!

the words are from a brand new song and the photo is some halloween makeup kit

Yeah, the dance dance thing reminds me of the odor of B.O. that drifts into the local food court from the arcades from the 13 year olds getting way too excited on that game.. .go with the bloody sig

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='dcfox']I'm more offended by your original sig.[/quote]
the kirby sig?!

the words are from a brand new song and the photo is some halloween makeup kit[/quote]

You had a kirby sig? I was more jokingly refering too the SF sig you had about not doing drugs.

id say offending someone and being too graphic are two different things....i think its too graphic, only after watching one of the beheading videos a few months back....but offensive? no...

[quote name='dcfox']

You had a kirby sig? [/quote]

a while back...when i had the avatar that made everyone think i was a chick.

kirby23.gif

[quote name='trustcompany1013']id say offending someone and being too graphic are two different things....i think its too graphic, only after watching one of the beheading videos a few months back....but offensive? no...[/quote]

I saw the Russian beheading neck slit video at one of my friends houses. Was pretty graphic, but nothing I couldn't handle. They were almost puking, but I wasn't. Geuss I'm a sick fuck, huh?

[quote name='evilmax17']I dunno if you'd be getting an accurate CAG consensus from asking at 2am there punq.[/quote]

I deffinitely agree. I'd just hate to see some mom to see it and freak out on cheepy

I'm offended by punqsux sig/avatar/real picture. Its like a representative sample of the rest of you queers on this forum.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']id say offending someone and being too graphic are two different things....i think its too graphic, only after watching one of the beheading videos a few months back....but offensive? no...[/quote]

Yeah I'll agree with trustcompany on those grounds. However I voted yes simply because I really don't wanna look at a slit throat everytime I read one of your posts =/. Yes I could turn off sigs, but that seems silly simply to avoid this one sig.

[quote name='OkeSmokey21']I'm offended by punqsux sig/avatar/real picture. Its like a representative sample of the rest of you queers on this forum.[/quote]

:rofl:

I'd also prefer not to see it.... Its not really offensive, so much as it is unpleasant to look at. I actually have an adverse reaction to blood *gasp!* so I'm sure I'm in the very small minority here. But its up to you. Its a free country (mostly).

i don't find it offensive. it may be graphic to some people, but it doesn't bother me.

[quote name='OkeSmokey21']I'm offended by punqsux sig/avatar/real picture. Its like a representative sample of the rest of you queers on this forum.[/quote]

So Smokey, how's your old lady these days? Is she still two-fisting turkeys into her mouth?

I don't find it offensive. I just don't like it much. Things are very rarely too graphic for me, and this is not one of those things. It just in general kinda 'meh', and an image i'd prefer not to see often.

Not offensive or too graphic for me, but for a forum that can potentially include a 12 year old, I'd say it's not really appropriate. I'm not gonna blast you though if you decide to use it. Censorship is bad!! :)

imho, it's horrible! You should either stick with your orginal sig or try to find something with a little more gore and blood...

[quote name='chickenhawk']Not offensive or too graphic for me, but for a forum that can potentially include a 12 year old, I'd say it's not really appropriate. I'm not gonna blast you though if you decide to use it. Censorship is bad!! :)[/quote]

Not to worry. I'm youngest here and I think it's awesome.

I think it's cool, kind of different than the other punq sigs. I do worry though that some mom may have a heartattack and bitch about it.

eith people being killed in the war and getting their heads cut off then something saying about cuttting people necks is in bad taste

If it wasn't for the open wound I would't have a problem.

Personally I don't see it as a big deal if it was a pic, but as a sig that will reopeat again and again it'll just get gratuitous.

Punq, I like it. I think it's pretty cool, and there are worse sigs on this site (by far). It's cool of you to ask the people, but if you wanna use it, just do so.

bread's done
Back