Is this wrong?

Who's the target audience for this? Since when did pre-teen girls like to play a guitar.

[quote name='laaj']Who's the target audience for this? Since when did pre-teen girls like to play a guitar.[/quote]

Since they first saw Hannah Montana.

[quote name='TheYellowDart']maybe we should all start watching hannah montana?[/quote]

If you can manage to make it through the opening credit sequence without feeling really akward, I'll be impressed. It's not an easy task.

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=cXHhWdAonPg&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']If you can manage to make it through the opening credit sequence without feeling really akward, I'll be impressed. It's not an easy task.[/quote]

I somehow managed to do it this weekend while at home, since it's about the only thing my sister watches. The show is strangely addicting. Takes me back to the days of when Nickelodeon was good.

Looks neat. Anybody know what the guy has in his GBA slot? Didn't look like a GBA game, was it something to pipe the audio out or ?

I remember hearing that this game was really good on one of the 1Up E3 podcasts. They didn't explain it in a whole lot of detail, but they said it was like Rock Band on the DS.

I will most likely be picking this up over Jam Sessions. This game has way more options for the guitar (single string strumming) not to mention all of the other instruments.

If I can walk into a store and buy Cooking Mama without breaking a sweat, I think I can manage Hannah Montana.

[quote name='wubb']Looks neat. Anybody know what the guy has in his GBA slot? Didn't look like a GBA game, was it something to pipe the audio out or ?[/quote]

What you are seeing is sticking out of the DS slot, not the GBA slot which would be at the bottom of the DS Lite. I bet it is just a demo DS cartridge.

[quote name='lebowsky']

What you are seeing is sticking out of the DS slot, not the GBA slot which would be at the bottom of the DS Lite. I bet it is just a demo DS cartridge.[/QUOTE]

Doh, yeah you must be right.

I thought that guy was Kevin Nash for a second.

Portable Rock Band. Hot. And Hannah Montana is Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter? And Mr. Achy Breaky Heart is in the show? I'm gonna have to catch this sometime.

My wife watches this damn show. I managed to make it through about 2 mins the other day. God it sucks. I was mainly trying to equate "heart of a woman" Billy Ray with HM BR. It never did happen. She started singing. I ran. As for the game, the last one reviewed well, and that aspect looks pretty damn cool. And yes, a non-branded version or a clone will be coming very soon, I would assume. As for the title sequece, I've never seen it. I'm going to have to check it out now, damn you all.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I thought that guy was Kevin Nash for a second.
[/QUOTE]

I did too, until I realized he was no where near tall enough...

[quote name='TheYellowDart']maybe we should all start watching hannah montana?[/quote]

would gladly love to, unfortunately i don't have cable :booty:

Why would they put out something like this with that brand? It looks really good but I get enough crap from my wife thanks to my gaming. I can only guess what I'll hear if I have Hannah Montana in the DS :D .

RC

I could make out about three of every ten words this guy says. Do you control the finger positions/chords or is that preset for the different songs?

[quote name='rscaramelo']Why would they put out something like this with that brand? It looks really good but I get enough crap from my wife thanks to my gaming. I can only guess what I'll hear if I have Hannah Montana in the DS :D .

RC[/QUOTE]

who knows...when i read the thread title.i thought it was going to be some lame side scroller with GB graphics....but portable Rock Band sounds.........niice...

EDIT: Why->When

This kind of thing has happened before. One of the best GBA games is Kim Possible 2. Anyone who avoided that game due to the kiddy/disney license is missing out.

Is it wrong that you want a Hannah Montana game? Well...

hansen.jpg

Why don't have have a seat right over there?

Not yet.

What's funny is that the kids I see hanging outside of the gas stations, trying to get older men to buy them smokes... Those older men are now hanging outside of Toys R Us trying to get those same kids to buy the Hannah Montanah game for them.

[quote name='guinaevere']Not yet.

What's funny is that the kids I see hanging outside of the gas stations, trying to get older men to buy them smokes... Those older men are now hanging outside of Toys R Us trying to get those same kids to buy the Hannah Montanah game for them.[/quote]hahaha, you really saw people getting kids to buy hannah montana for them?

[quote name='mickeyp']Is this anything like Jam sessions?, did anyone try it yet?[/quote]somebody said it's basically a licensed skin of jam sessions. let me try to find the post

bread's done
Back