Is you circumcized like moi?

[quote name='giantqtipz']In indo, as kids; you would ask each other if you were circumcised or not, and if you're not, you would make fun of them. I don't know why we do that, I just followe the boat and asked every one of my friends when I was little if they were circumcised..[/quote]

See, guys, nothing to worry about: Muslims are too busy asking about each other's dicks to take over the world.

In all seriousness, circumcision is a stain on modern history.

[quote name='giantqtipz']Lol, well I did mention in one of my earlier posts that I never thought about the purpose of those injections until someone asked me about it in this thread. So I really don't know why that procedure was performed.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations, you were likely sexually abused.

Ah, whatever. ignorance is bliss.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Congratulations, you were likely sexually abused.

Ah, whatever. ignorance is bliss.[/QUOTE]

Lol well I honestly don't see it that way.

I have a huge penis btw. Just in case you ever wonder how large indo dicks are.

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']See, guys, nothing to worry about: Muslims are too busy asking about each other's dicks to take over the world.

In all seriousness, circumcision is a stain on modern history.[/QUOTE]

I neither oppose or favor it. If you want it, go ahead; if you don't, whatever, its your choice.

One thing I noticed is that I don't have to peel my foreskin back to clean the head. Its exposed all the time :D

And I am a muslim, but I'm not religious (I guess I'm not a true muslim) but by default consdering that I'm circumcised AND a muslim makes my dick holy. Any girl I bone are guaranteed to enter heaven. Well anyone I bone will, but I don't do guys; so find another circumcised muslim.

Your holy waters aint got shit on my holy semen melon farmers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am circumsized .

Every chick I have been with said that they get sick to there stomach when a guy isnt cut.

So I am proud to be extra clean and less disgusting lol.

[quote name='giantqtipz']One thing I noticed is that I don't have to peel my foreskin back to clean the head. Its exposed all the time :D[/QUOTE]

Just the thought of having that extra skin makes me sick. Glad I don't have to do that shit either.

You hate online shopping so I'm not surprised you'd be offended by having something you're born with. OMG DOCTOR GET RID OF THESE TONSILS ALREADY!!!!

I'm uncircumcised. It's only a bother when people get mesmerized by it.

The great thing about CAG is that I can always count on it to make a thread better.

By better I mean agonizingly more terrible.

My friend and I once wrote and performed a song about our foreskins at work.

I can't remember it too well, but it started off, "Foreskin and seven years ago..." and involved us standing inside sleeping bags and poking our heads out when it was our turn to sing. He got the big black one and I was in the little white one. We had drums and a guy on a stand-up bass improvising the music behind us.

In an angry/drunken response, two circumcized coworkers later got on the stage (Which, if memory serves, was... a bunch of pallettes with some plywood on top? I dunno. Something like that.) and started singing, "Mushroom, mushroom man! I want to be a mushroom man!" while holding a knife to a lighter with a promse of a "free bris" to anyone that stepped forward.

It was a good night.

@Chuplayer

First, nobody gives a fuck about what you're comfortable with or not. Nobody gives a shit in regards to what you think is "wrong" or "right." Those are your opinions and really don't matter outside of whatever culture/society you put yourself in. Your views on the ways of other cultures hold no weight, power or sway in any matter. You're trying to apply emic -vs- etic approaches to things, and you really have no idea.

Second, "Keep telling yourself that" really doesn't apply either. Ya know, considering I have the medical documentation of my circumcision as well as the stories of my mother and all other parties who were present at the time.

Third, yes I am an asshole but at least I welcome that role and don't deny it unlike you. Feel free to manup and admit your fucking sick and twisted ways. You play with dolls for Christ's sake. What are you?

I'd rather be an "asshole", and this titleis coming from you/a doll lover, than whatever-the-fuck-you-think-you-are. When you're able to actually find your dick, let me know, so I can prove your inferiority again.

Chuplayer's actual dick.

ken_doll.jpg

[quote name='crushtopher']@Chuplayer

First, nobody gives a fuck about what you're comfortable with or not. Nobody gives a shit in regards to what you think is "wrong" or "right." Those are your opinions and really don't matter outside of whatever culture/society you put yourself in. Your views on the ways of other cultures hold no weight, power or sway in any matter. You're trying to apply emic -vs- etic approaches to things, and you really have no idea.

Second, "Keep telling yourself that" really doesn't apply either. Ya know, considering I have the medical documentation of my circumcision as well as the stories of my mother and all other parties who were present at the time.

Third, yes I am an asshole but at least I welcome that role and don't deny it unlike you. Feel free to manup and admit your fucking sick and twisted ways. You play with dolls for Christ's sake. What are you?

I'd rather be an "asshole", and this titleis coming from you/a doll lover, than whatever-the-fuck-you-think-you-are. When you're able to actually find your dick, let me know, so I can prove your inferiority again.[/QUOTE]

You took anthropology didn't you :D

[quote name='giantqtipz']You took anthropology didn't you :D[/QUOTE]

One class, but it was about Native Americans and the whole emic -vs- etic approach was never discussed. I'm familiar with the idea based on previous discussions and/or other things I've read in my spare time. It's a valid point though.

[quote name='crushtopher']@Chuplayer

I'd rather be an "asshole", and this titleis coming from you/a doll lover, than whatever-the-fuck-you-think-you-are. When you're able to actually find your dick, let me know, so I can prove your inferiority again.[/QUOTE]

Hey guys, since nobody here is going to care, I think I'm going to start a new island nation where its cultural traditions include the entire actions of the Eric Cartman telling of the aristocrats joke played out in real life every year. Who else is with me?

[quote name='Chuplayer']Hey guys, since nobody here is going to care, I think I'm going to start a new island nation where its cultural traditions include the entire actions of the Eric Cartman telling of the aristocrats joke played out in real life every year. Who else is with me?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure Yukino will come.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Hey guys, since nobody here is going to care, I think I'm going to start a new island nation where its cultural traditions include the entire actions of the Eric Cartman telling of the aristocrats joke played out in real life every year. Who else is with me?[/QUOTE]

that cultural tradition would still be better than grown men touching dolls.

I like how you put "the" in front of Eric Cartman as if that adds importance. It's as if you're giving him a title and not just using his name.

[quote name='crushtopher']I like how you put "the" in front of Eric Cartman as if that adds importance. It's as if you're giving him a title and not just using his name.[/QUOTE]

I was actually pointing out the particular telling of that joke, and how it was by Eric Cartman. I could have left out the "the" and just said "Eric Cartman's telling." However, I didn't decide to go with that. Either way, it's not like I'm giving Cartman a title.

lern 2 grammer

I read this thread out of morbid curiosity and now I fully regret it. I'll start off by saying yes I'm circumcised and I was an infant and it was botched.

Then I would love to point out how men in America and the WOMEN are brainwashed and ignorant. Yes, I live in America in Missouri.

To the individual that doesn't believe the horror stories of how baby circumcision are... YES they do literally rip the adhered skin off the head of the penis and slice it off, no anesthesia. Don't make me post a video that would horrify this entire community of a typical circumcision.

Then there are all the people posting about how dirty it is to be intact. That right there is the example of the brainwashing of the US. What men here don't realize, is that something like 85% of the world does not circumcise and that it isn't dirty. Not to mention and erect penis , Uncut and intact, looks pretty much exactly like a circumcised penis. Most notably you are only going to see a major difference when flaccid. Who would not want to have their penis protected? Think of it as extra protection. Women in the US are told it's dirty and disgusting... Well lets point something out to you people, the circumcision rates as of 2009 were down to less than 50% for the entire US. The locker rooms of tomorrow are going to be full of uncut children who's parents decided not to traumatize their children with this horrible practice.

On the note of cleanliness, smegma doesn't form under the foreskin in just a day. And I challenge any man to not bath as long as it takes smegma to form under a foreskin. Yes, your balls will stink as much as the smegma that forms. A simple retracting of the skin in the shower and rinsing one's unit will keep it clean and not smelly.

Now let's get to a man's ego and what I call the amputee mentality. First off, it's a proven fact and I will post links if need be, that the foreskin is equal to a 3x5 index card of nerve endings. Yes that is 15 inches of nerve endings you could be feeling during intimacy but you don't because it was clipped off. Ego's no man, especially in america... wants to be told his penis is inferior, well guess what.. it is. Because the majority of us were forced to get circumcised and lose millions of wonderful nerve endings. Then you get the, but I don't want to get off in 10 seconds. Umm hello, you don't. Because they grow up with all those nerve endings they get used to the intensity and can have a fair go at intimacy. Then you get to what I call amputee mentality. Say a kid loses an arm or a leg at birth, they grow up using what they have and most generally don't have any problems with it because that is how it's always been. Well that's what it is like for us circumcised guys. It gets lopped off at an early age and we grow up with the only sensation we know of. That is why we have all the circumcised guy running around saying they were cut and it's perfectly fine.. because we don't know any better.

Anyways, this is a videogame community and I find it highly inappropriate for this conversation to be here, but I wanted to lay some things out there and educate some people on circumcision and being intact. If I can steer anyone away from ruining their kids unit like mine was and have issues their entire life from a botched circumcision, then yes I will do it.

Do some research out there, the American Associate of Pediatrics doesn't condone or stand behind circumcision. There's a reason for that, it's completely unnecessary! If christians think they are circ'd because of biblical reasons you were fooled, that was old testament, new testament says you don't have to. I can only think of two religions that do it as part of religion and that's muslim and jewish and that's their perogative. But cleanliness, that's a propaganda lie. If it were true then the entire world would be doing it and they don't.

I'm out,

Rob

Yah, unfortunately at 21 I had to have a re-circumcision. Trust me, no walk in the park and the end result I was left with.. my Urologist called it a "natural french tickler." I think he thought he was funny, but it's my penis that I have to live with.

Anyways, I married a couple years later.. I'm now 33 and have a 7month old. So everything works, just not as well as if everything had been left alone.

Yeah, but it would still be ugly, so what's the difference? It can either look like...whatever it looks like, or it can look like poorly formed sausage.

[quote name='torosama']I read this thread out of morbid curiosity and now I fully regret it. I'll start off by saying yes I'm circumcised and I was an infant and it was botched.

Then I would love to point out how men in America and the WOMEN are brainwashed and ignorant. Yes, I live in America in Missouri.

To the individual that doesn't believe the horror stories of how baby circumcision are... YES they do literally rip the adhered skin off the head of the penis and slice it off, no anesthesia. Don't make me post a video that would horrify this entire community of a typical circumcision.

Then there are all the people posting about how dirty it is to be intact. That right there is the example of the brainwashing of the US. What men here don't realize, is that something like 85% of the world does not circumcise and that it isn't dirty. Not to mention and erect penis , Uncut and intact, looks pretty much exactly like a circumcised penis. Most notably you are only going to see a major difference when flaccid. Who would not want to have their penis protected? Think of it as extra protection. Women in the US are told it's dirty and disgusting... Well lets point something out to you people, the circumcision rates as of 2009 were down to less than 50% for the entire US. The locker rooms of tomorrow are going to be full of uncut children who's parents decided not to traumatize their children with this horrible practice.

On the note of cleanliness, smegma doesn't form under the foreskin in just a day. And I challenge any man to not bath as long as it takes smegma to form under a foreskin. Yes, your balls will stink as much as the smegma that forms. A simple retracting of the skin in the shower and rinsing one's unit will keep it clean and not smelly.

Now let's get to a man's ego and what I call the amputee mentality. First off, it's a proven fact and I will post links if need be, that the foreskin is equal to a 3x5 index card of nerve endings. Yes that is 15 inches of nerve endings you could be feeling during intimacy but you don't because it was clipped off. Ego's no man, especially in america... wants to be told his penis is inferior, well guess what.. it is. Because the majority of us were forced to get circumcised and lose millions of wonderful nerve endings. Then you get the, but I don't want to get off in 10 seconds. Umm hello, you don't. Because they grow up with all those nerve endings they get used to the intensity and can have a fair go at intimacy. Then you get to what I call amputee mentality. Say a kid loses an arm or a leg at birth, they grow up using what they have and most generally don't have any problems with it because that is how it's always been. Well that's what it is like for us circumcised guys. It gets lopped off at an early age and we grow up with the only sensation we know of. That is why we have all the circumcised guy running around saying they were cut and it's perfectly fine.. because we don't know any better.

Anyways, this is a videogame community and I find it highly inappropriate for this conversation to be here, but I wanted to lay some things out there and educate some people on circumcision and being intact. If I can steer anyone away from ruining their kids unit like mine was and have issues their entire life from a botched circumcision, then yes I will do it.

Do some research out there, the American Associate of Pediatrics doesn't condone or stand behind circumcision. There's a reason for that, it's completely unnecessary! If christians think they are circ'd because of biblical reasons you were fooled, that was old testament, new testament says you don't have to. I can only think of two religions that do it as part of religion and that's muslim and jewish and that's their perogative. But cleanliness, that's a propaganda lie. If it were true then the entire world would be doing it and they don't.

I'm out,

Rob[/QUOTE]

You are a fucking idiot. Your facts aren't even accurate. First off, approximately 55% to 65% of all newborn boys are circumcised in the United States each year, though this rate varies by region (western states have the lowest rates and the north central region has the highest). The procedure is much more widespread in the United States, Canada, and the Middle East than in Asia, South America, Central America, and most of Europe, where it's uncommon. So, 85% of the world not being circumsized? You're just plain wrong there. Did you even know that complications of newborn circumcision are uncommon, occurring in between 0.2% to 3% of cases? Also, as I said before, I had it done when I was born and it wasn't as gruesome or violent as you fucking pussies think it is/was. Were you aware that babies get general anesthesia? You probably don't even know what that is, being from Missouri and all.

Don't be a little bitch because your doctor messed up. Get your facts straight. Also, this "gaming community" talks about tons of shit that doesn't involve video games. Don't like the title or OP? DON'T READ THE fuckING TOPIC/POST.

You quote one article and claim "I win" status. Yes, the majority of the world is not circumcised and yes it is more prevalent in the US as I stated obviously in my post. Sadly you are quite quite wrong about the use of anesthesia during circumcision, that is up to the dr doing it and I assure you it's not many at all.

I never said the majority of circ's end with a botched circumcision like mine, I merely stated that I am trying to keep people from having a similar incidence to mine. Whether it be .5% or 3% I will still inform people because 1 person going through what I had to go through is 1 person too many.

www.circumstitions.com/Botched1.html

My particular problem was a skin bridge.

Also you realize that .5 to 3% is still 750k to 1.5 million men in America alone based on a 300million population; have problems with their circumcisions. I'm sorry but that is way too many people having issues with an elective procedure that the jury is still out on for benefits.

And lastly, I haven't attacked anyone here just informed.. so please refrain from publicly ridiculing me when you don't have all your facts straight.

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno about you davo, but some of us may not and don't remember it; but parents can often relay the events to their children as mine did. Mostly because of what I went through. I can't speak for the other individual.

I am un circumcized and I personally am fine with how my love below is in quality and size =3. I admitt it gets kinda annoying with the 4skin and sometimes its kinda annoying but its bearable. The lucky few girls who have seen it say its cool and they find it kinda funny they keep saying "look it has a hoodie" lol. I think its fine to be uncircumcized but health experts say there is some good benefits to being circumcized.

haha ^, yea. i mean i created this topic just to get people to share (if they want) their circumcision stories. i shared mine because mine was funny to "me"; i wasnt really trying to get feedback about my story.

i also wanted to make people uncomfortable to read about my dick.

but i was definitely NOT implying that being circumcised is better than being uncircumcised. thoughthatdoesntchangethefactthatihaveareallybigdicklikereallyreallybig.

bread's done
Back