Is your collection of snes/n64/sega collecting dust? I'm buying bulk lots to help!

sneekpeaks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (98%)
I say possibly make cash, because I can't accept every bundled offer and be able to handle everyones need of cash. It's simply just not possible, nor worth it if there isn't enough to work with...

I can just handle buying bigger bulk lots at a good price for me to keep up on inventory. Please be informative on condition of games. I like N64/Snes lots as much as possible. I WANT COMPLETE GAMES FOR SNES/N64 ALSO THAT ARENT ON THE LIST.

PLEASE. NO SPORTS AT ALL IN THE LOTS YOU OFFER ME PLEASE!

The only games I want for Sega are listed below unless you really need to get rid of your sega stuff! COMPLETE IS NICE.

I am here to just swoop up your old games all in one box for a discount so you can have quick cash to spend on the newest technology.....:applause:

**UPDATE** PICTURES OF MY INVENTORY/COLLECTION(sorry theres a lot of pictures but I didn't even include the whole collection.....:

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/wiigamerwee/Collection/DSC01389.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/wiigamerwee/Collection/000_0027.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/wiigamerwee/Collection/DSC01092.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/wiigamerwee/Collection/DSC01390.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/wiigamerwee/Collection/000_0030.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/wiigamerwee/Collection/000_0028.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/wiigamerwee/Collection/DSC01394.jpg

I'm sure about 20% of the items I hopefully receive from you guys.... will become stashed/replaced with items already in my collection. As the others will go to many local gamers who as well want to have the same shit i do and are halfway jealous of me. Along with clientel from ebay who have me added as a favorite seller.

Please don't be aggrevated/arrogant/upset/disappointed because of any of my counter-offers/offers that you may receive when you were hoping different/better. :cold:

The economy sucks right now and I can handle it a little bit.

I will always offer a counter and all things are negotiated.

Let me know what you have and I'll shoot you an offer or vice versa(tell me what you want). If not prepare to learn my cost of goods so I can survive in college. I am paying with paypal/money orders.

Trusted people only, I like pictures of things!

I'm looking for mainly these games that I have listed below to hopefully be in your lots. Cart only or complete games of the list, along with the rest of your lot(games) + systems, etc. If these games in the list are not in your lot, I probably won't accept the lot. Unless you have complete Snes/n64 Completes that I don't have. Snes and N64 Guides are welcomed.

shoot me a pm or post.

GAMES WANTED TO BE IN YOUR BUNDLES

Sega CD: (trying to get complete, not too many sega cd buffs.)

Popful Mail
Snatcher
Sonic CD
Lunar
Final Fight
Sining Force Sega cd
Earthworm Jim Special Edition
Sega Cd Backup Ram

Sega Games:(rather have complete but cart is ok on some)

Toejam and earl (sega)
Streets of Rage 1,2,3
Mutant League Hockey/Football (complete)
General Chaos (sega)(Complete)
Comix Zone (sega)(complete)
Musha(Sega)
Shining Force 1(sega)
Shining force 2 (sega)
Sonic 1,2,3, Knuckles, pinball (need all complete)

Super Nintendo games: Any Complete Mint games Not seen on this list I will possibly take as well.

Lufia 2
Mario Paint
Lufia (complete)
Super Mario World (mainly just complete ones is a main want) No carts unless your ready to bundle.
Super Mario All-stars
Ninja Gaiden Trilogy
Mega Man x3
Final Fight 3
Super Mario rpg
Joe & mac 2
World + all-stars
Final Fight 3
Secret of mana
Final Fantasy 2
Final Fantasy 3
earthbound
breath of fire 2
Chrono Trigger
Donkey Kong 1,2,3
Harvest moon snes
Super Mario World 2
Zelda
Evo
Contra 3

Nintendo 64 games: Any Complete Mint games Not seen on this list I will possibly take as well:

Harvest Moon 64
Mario Party 1,2,3

Super Mario 64
Paper Mario
Super Smash Brothers
Ogre Battle
Both Zelda's collector editions.
Starcraft 64

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tons of GS cards with different amounts of credit from flipping games. how much would you want for chrono trigger? PM me.

im quite sure your confused... i made it a little confusing im editting it up now. title and all. i want chrono trigger. dont want gs credits......

nah it was clear I've just been up too late, sorry. So are you only looking for bulks of games(have a secret of mana I'm looking to trade)

i can list some stuff i have to trade,

including:

Gta 4 (xbox 360)
Simpsons (xbox 360)
Motorstorm (ps3)
A New 40gb ps3 (for the right bundle if possible....obviously)
Mario Galaxy (wii)
Some Dvds

Also, some random n64 games and such but why would anyone want more old school stuff who would respond to this thread :p

i forgot i made this thread this morning. bump again. the stuff i have thats new gen is listed above this post. im interested in buying old school lots....... hopefully with the want games listed included in them.

[quote name='sneekpeaks']i can list some stuff i have to trade,

including:

Gta 4 (xbox 360)
Simpsons (xbox 360)
Motorstorm (ps3)
A New 40gb ps3 (for the right bundle if possible....obviously)
Mario Galaxy (wii)
Some Dvds

Also, some random n64 games and such but why would anyone want more old school stuff who would respond to this thread :p[/QUOTE]

Your serious about your trade list above. All the games you asking for are very rare. You have better luck at a yard sale or Ebay.

I'm taking all the other stuff that comes with it possibly(system bundle). I just don't want a lot that doesn't have one of those games in it. Or a bunch of sports games.

Yes I am on ebay, and college town yard sales will get me a $5 cup of a keg.

if you have snes lots or n64 lots that you need to get rid of for cash. just say cml, i will look and get it updated if your looking to get rid of.

if you have snes lots or n64 lots that you need to get rid of for cash. just say cml, i will look and get it updated if your looking to get rid of.

needing snes systems + mario world. $25 shipped looking to pay. otherwise keep bringing the lots.

Also, as stated in the thread. I won't be paying the retail on amazon/ebay + more for your stuff. This is a free website with free traffic. So, please stop with the madness when I send an offer. I usually take 80% of the average ebay sale.

In reality, I won't pay $100 for secret of mana cart, super metroid cart, and yoshi's story cart n64.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Donkey Kong Country 1,2,3 all cart only if interested in buying. Thanks. Also have a copy of R-Type 3 cart only, Super Castlevania 4 with box and game, Super MArio World cart only, Winter Olympics cart only, and Super MArio All Stars cart only.

LEt me know if interested, thanks.

I have a factory sealed copy of Earthbound and a factory sealed copy of Warios Woods for the SNES. Earthbound will take one heck of an offer. I don't have it on my TL due to people trying to fill my inbox with silly offers for it.

bread's done
Back