Is your favorite pro baseball team struggling? Sign this guy!

And they say the devil is a myth. If this guy did these things in 1 and 2 takes, he is suckling from the dark one's teet.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']If you look at :57-:58 you can see a couple dents in the car from trying to hit it through.[/quote]

LOL.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']If you look at :57-:58 you can see a couple dents in the car from trying to hit it through.[/QUOTE]
HAHAHA, I think he missed a few times!

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']is it me or does that music sound like Smash Bros Melee music[/QUOTE]

There's a few seconds of music from the orgininal Smash Bros.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']If you look at :57-:58 you can see a couple dents in the car from trying to hit it through.[/QUOTE]

If you look at 1:52-1:54, a bunch of balls are surrounding the rope from failed attempts.

That was awesome. I definately want him on the Devil Rays. Just tell him to aim for a homerun everytime. Or he can get hits by having the ball go up rope and ring a bell, which of course is on every major league field.

A couple of huge dents. This guy couldn't play in the majors. It takes more then gimmick hitting to smash a 95 mph fast baseball.

bread's done
Back