Issues with DC vs MK

Devil May Cry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
This thread is about bashing the game itself (which I don't enjoy much). The issue for me is the Joker's 2nd fatality. I just can't do it. I'm entering the command exactly and verified that it's right. When I try to do it I look like the all the video tutorials online but I still get no response. Has anyone else had an issue with this Fatality or any others? Here's the info for it:

Joker's Card Fatatlity
Back-Down-Back-Forward-2 (Sweep/Close)(I've heard it can be either)

EDIT: I've got the Trophy for getting all the Fatalities/Heroic Brutalities. The problem was that Joker's fatality was a close range on and the double back part of the input made me to far away. What I realized is that you can hold down the Forward part of the input so the Joker takes a few extra steps towards your opponent, thus getting you in range. Now, I start the Pro/Super moves trophy.

EDIT 2: I don't what I'm missing but I swear I've gone through every character twice and I still don't get the trophy.

EDIT 3: I've gotten the Super/Pro move trophy. Now...Kombo Challenges...

Last edited by a moderator:
When I got the Pro/Super moves trophy, I used this site to help me out.

http://www.trmk.org/games/mortal_kombat_vs_dc_universe/moves

The first thing I really recommend is completing all the Kombo Challenges. It gets most of the moves/pro moves you need. At one point, I completed them but didn't get Super Moves Master trophy. I had to do all the super/pro moves again with all the characters to see which one I was missing.

Go through all the characters and do their moves again. Some characters like Captain Marvel's teleport (also in air), Liu Kang's Dragon's Tail, and Kitana's Mystical Teleport (in air as well) have different ending button combinations.

Also, Kano has another version of the Kano Ball.
+4&Block hold. Release (Block) when Pro Move sound chimes. It is an unblockable move.

Try getting damaged by Raiden's Vicinity Blast and Lightning Bolt by holding down those respective buttons. Hold Vicinity Blast to unblockable then Pro move to Double Vicinity Blast.

The one I was missing from preventing me getting the trophy was getting damaged by both Vicinity Blast and Lightning Bolt. Probably you should try it.

Try experimenting a lot. You will get it eventually.

Good luck

I ended up getting it. The one I was missing was Superman's Double Ground Pound to Heat Vision. I'm working on Kombo Challenges now. I haven't finished any yet, the closest being Shao Khan at 8 done.

bread's done
Back