It hasn't been done in a while.

Girion47

CAGiversary!
What's your EGR? after a couple weeks, going through a shitty time with an Stype controller and finally a new Duke.

mine is 597.

[quote name='Trakan']What the hell is an EGR?[/QUOTE]
This rating thing we use to follow from this program. It takes too long to update so I haven't used it in a long time. It reflects a person's Halo 2 rating better than a rank.

Does it do anything besides telling you a score?
Like who you've killed the most and stuff. The other one was pretty cool put it only told you how many times you played certain gametypes and stuff.

[quote name='Shayde']Does it do anything besides telling you a score?
Like who you've killed the most and stuff. The other one was pretty cool put it only told you how many times you played certain gametypes and stuff.[/QUOTE]
It tells you a bunch of stuff. Things you wouldn't even imagine would matter.

it needs a sample size of at least 100. hmmmm I dunno. maybe the one's it's trying to sample dont count any longer? have you played 100 since all of the patches have been instituted?

I mostly like the performance graph. mine's funny you can see a sharp decline from when my duke broke and I started using the S. and now that I"m back on the duke it's sloping up agian.

[quote name='Girion47']it needs a sample size of at least 100. hmmmm I dunno. maybe the one's it's trying to sample dont count any longer? have you played 100 since all of the patches have been instituted?[/QUOTE]

last time i played was last saturday/sunday...

EDIT: nvm, i found out....

The Sample Size
bullet_diamond.gif
The EGR calculation only looks at certain types of games. First off, only ranked matchmaking games are inlcuded. Team training and custom games do not count. The second filter is applied to only include games that have not been partially purged by Bungie. This is why it is important that you keep your database up to date, by downloading once a week or so. The reason purged games don't count is beacuse we need the accuracy and medals data for the formula. You also need a minumum of 100 of these of games to have and EGR calculated. The TPS report will show your sample size.

most of my games are either purged or team training/custom games...that's why...

bread's done
Back