It was just a metter of time before it happened...

Dok Diamond

CAGiversary!
There was a shooting right outside of my school today, so far from what 1 is dead and 1 is fighting for his life and another injured from glass. It was just a matter of time because there was a big war going on in the neighborhoods and most kids trying to be cool got involved. The kid that was believed to be killed (no names have been released but i have about 10 sources) I went to school since 6th grade, he wasnt my best friend or anything but i have talked to him from time to time.

http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_075143944.html

hey sorry bout that man i know how it feels....i went to school in south central and it was in the middle of a very active gang territory...during the four years that i went to that school 5 people i knew got shot and a few others who i dint know...its horrible realy.

I am sorry. I imagine what it must feel like. Knowing, it could've been you...

I live in an affluent neighborhood where kids think that becuase they only have half million dollar homes, they are "ghetto". It's very sad that they don't understand how dangerous it is. I'm sorry you couldn't trade...

Really sad. I'm a teacher and even the kids I have in class scare me from time to time. I think some people just don't understand the finality of death if that makes sense. Its all about saving face.

People talk about GTA causing all the problems with kids acting violently, but they're missing the biggest cause. KATAMARI DAMACY is turning millions of otherwise normal youngsters into ball-rolling, devil worshiping, brontosauraus-gathering princes whose only selfish desire is to create stars by destroying industrialized nations! Until we really take a good look at these influential games the needless suffering will inevitably continue.

Dr. Phil

[quote name='beerguy961']Why does this shit have to happen?[/quote]

Because too many stupid ass people have kids and don't teach them how to live the right way.

The thing is the neighborhood the school is in is pretty good, its just so many different neighborhoods have to come here because they shut down a few other schools.

And the police found a car in beltzhoover with a banana clips and shells in the back seat.
and I had it backwards the kid i suspected died lived and the other didnt. The kid that died played softball with me in middle school and we were cool throughout middle school but once we started high school i never really talked to him.
Also his father died the same way sitting in a car and got shot.
And from what i understand his mother died violently somehow to.

[quote name='javeryh']All I can say is... you get out of school every day at 2:17???!!!![/quote]
Thats wrong we get out at 2:30

[quote name='javeryh']All I can say is... you get out of school every day at 2:17???!!!![/quote]

At my high school we used to get out at 2... is that like early?

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='javeryh']All I can say is... you get out of school every day at 2:17???!!!![/quote]

At my high school we used to get out at 2... is that like early?[/quote]

What time did it start? For my high school class started at about 8 and we got out at 2:30.

[quote name='Dok Diamond']The thing is the neighborhood the school is in is pretty good, its just so many different neighborhoods have to come here because they shut down a few other schools.
[/quote]

yeah schools get shut down and prisons get built, but its the lack of resousrces in overcrowded cities that leads to violent crimes and underground economy wich lead to the need of prisons wich takes resources away from schools....and so on its a crappy cycle realy

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='javeryh']All I can say is... you get out of school every day at 2:17???!!!![/quote]

It sounds early to me. We went from 8:05 to 3:05 but that was 10 years ago...

I remember going home after school, eating about 7-10 oreo cookies and playing video games until my dad told me to go and do my homework.

Guns, sex, and drugs never had a chance to bide my time.

Ahh...kids these days.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='javeryh']All I can say is... you get out of school every day at 2:17???!!!![/quote]

What time did it start? For my high school class started at about 8 and we got out at 2:30.[/quote]

We go from 8 to 2. Lucky me! :D

Oh, and sorry to hear that OP. I can't imagine that happening in my town. (wigger central)

[quote name='Dok Diamond']The thing is the neighborhood the school is in is pretty good, its just so many different neighborhoods have to come here because they shut down a few other schools.

And the police found a car in beltzhoover with a banana clips and shells in the back seat.
and I had it backwards the kid i suspected died lived and the other didnt. The kid that died played softball with me in middle school and we were cool throughout middle school but once we started high school i never really talked to him.

Thats wrong we get out at 2:30[/quote]

whats a banana clip?

[quote name='2poor'][quote name='Dok Diamond']The thing is the neighborhood the school is in is pretty good, its just so many different neighborhoods have to come here because they shut down a few other schools.

Thats wrong we get out at 2:30[/quote]

whats a banana clip?[/quote]

Its a clip for a gun that holds i think about 30 rounds, usually on assault rifles and its bent like in the shape of a banana

Oh and update for those who care, they arrested one kid in the shooting, and i also knew this kid too he went to the same middle school and lived like 2 streets down from me.

[quote name='tornadomann']wow, I start at 8:20 and get out at 3:20 sorry to hear about your classmates.[/quote]

Why is everyone in school for so long? When I was in high school (and junior high) it was 8:15-2:15, and 8:30-2:30 in elementary.

bread's done
Back