Itch.io Bundle for Ukraine - hundreds of games for $10

Awesome list of games for an awesome price, going to an awesome cause. Awesome [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being mainly a console gamer and not knowledgeable in indie games on the PC side, the only game familiar to me is Celeste which I'm sure I got from one of the past bundles for a good cause.

Still jumped in on this bundle. It's for a good cause and how can you pass up a thousand games for $10?

Note: itch.io is weird in that after you buy the bundle, the games won't automatically be "added" to your library in the traditional way.  The result is that - by default - you won't be able to install them via the itch desktop app, and also the game page won't show you "own" it.

But there is a fix: you can "claim" each game in the bundle, and they'll be part of your library as usual.

Here's a useful script that can do the mass-claiming process for you automatically:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/t94b5f/comment/hzshqsc/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

p.s. I contacted the dude running the bundle, and they're no longer accepting game submissions. :(  Had to get in a while ago to participate.  I had no idea the bundle was going to exist until seeing this thread, otherwise I would have put a game or two of mine in there.

Although I use the script to auto-add all my bundle games, I can sort of understand why it's not automatic.  There's a LOT of games of varying quality and I can appreciate that some people might not want all of them in their library.

You can use this link to see the games in the bundle that have Steam versions sorted by rating: https://randombundlegame.com/?bundles=ukraine&sort=steam

Note you don't get Steam keys with this bundle, this is just to give you an idea of what's well rated/reviewed and would be a good place to start in deciding if the bundle has value to you or where to start picking games to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love indie games and it's for a good cause so $10 here you go. I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate the library on itch.io, but I'll make it through.

bread's done
Back