It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Season 4 - Discussion -

[quote name='Collectorguy00']Having Rob Thomas being Sinbad's bitch was genius!! I love it when Rob had the knife, hilarious.[/quote]

That was the funniest part! Stigmata

Huge fan here, i own the first three on dvd, and am filtering through this season, have had a backlog of things im watching. With several seasons ending right about now it will be a lot easier to catch up on some good stuff!

Missed the last episode because I've been too sick to move. It's 16 degrees outside and my jackass roommate put a fan in the window while I was sleeping because it was "sooooo hot". I could see my breath when I woke up.

Anybody know if they'll be replaying the season? If not, looks like I'm going to have to wait for the season 4 DVD to be released...

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Missed the last episode because I've been too sick to move. It's 16 degrees outside and my jackass roommate put a fan in the window while I was sleeping because it was "sooooo hot". I could see my breath when I woke up.

Anybody know if they'll be replaying the season? If not, looks like I'm going to have to wait for the season 4 DVD to be released...[/quote]

Just watch it on Hulu. That is what I have been doing for the whole season.

With that in mind, I only have two more episodes to watch for this season. It seemed to go by so quickly.

What is everybody's favorite episode? Mine is "The Gang Gets Invinsible", but it is hard to choose bc they are all great, also the welfare episode was great too.

Damn, their best season is also their shortest one. The musical was the best episode this year, followed by when Mac and Charlie fake their own deaths.

The rape scene in the musical had me rolling.
"Dude, do you have a boner?!"

just finished watching last weeks show on tivo tonight, it was great, to bad the season ended, it did seem short. hopefully they will be back, next year. "you have to pay a toll , to get in to the kid's hole" LOL

bread's done
Back