It's annoying when people flame/1-star a thread because price drops aren't big enough

Drclaw411

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm not sure what made me think of this, but I remember posting a thread in the deals section about Afrika for PS3. IIRC, msrp was $49.99 and I posted that the game was available (I think at amazon) for $34.99 (I think).

Every response was "ZOMG IN FOR 50!" and "it's $19.99 used at gamestop" and "HOW is this a deal? Should have launched at $29.99 with it's niche market. Awful thread". The list goes on.

Anybody else seem to notice that people will sometimes flame threads because the deal isn't "good enough" even if it's the lowest price available?

I mean damn. People don't even post Duke Nukem Forever sales anymore because literally EVERY single thread was filled with attacks towards the op's that started them.

This deal isn't good enough. ONE STAR FOR YOU!

People complain in every thread no matter what. Just ignore it and move on.

[quote name='Drclaw411']People don't even post Duke Nukem Forever sales anymore because literally EVERY single thread was filled with attacks towards the op's that started them.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like something good finally came from flaming after all. :lol:

You know what else is annoying? When people make an entire thread for something that belongs in their blog.

This is one of those situations that you'll just have to get over.

bread's done
Back