It's EA store $15 coupon time! (Round 3 10/12)

moojuice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
You know the drill. First PM gets mine.

Edit: Mine's gone.

Edit 2: PLEASE, DO NOT POST CODES. ONCE THEY ARE ENTERED, THE CODE IS NO GOOD, EVEN IF THE BUYER BACKS OUT. IF A CODE IS POSTED, PLEASE SAY IF IT IS USED.

Edit 3: Not stackable, dont try it.

Edit 4: Round 2(9/20)

Edit 5: Round 3(10-12)

For some reason, a code I received doesn't work anymore so if anyone can provide me one, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

I want the NHL 07 game, so if anyone has a code, Id love to have it, and appreciate it if anyone could pm me with one.

Thanks in advance.

hmm, would love to grab Madden, anyone have a code not in use?

BTW...Chicago Bears will win the superbowl this year!

[quote name='habloc']hmm, would love to grab Madden, anyone have a code not in use?

BTW...Chicago Bears will win the superbowl this year![/QUOTE]
Don't get too confident until you beat someone outside of your terrible division.

[quote name='SynGamer']I decided to go ahead and pick up Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (PS2)...my first Battlefield game :)[/quote]
I picked that up last time with coupon. Not sure what to get this time...

[quote name='mcgavin27']I picked that up last time with coupon. Not sure what to get this time...[/quote]
Is it fun? Im assuming its still online...

[quote name='SynGamer']Is it fun? Im assuming its still online...[/quote]
I don't know. I have only played the single player campaign. That is fun, but I don't know if people still play online.

I have two codes...
PM me if you want one, I'll be checking back in at around 9:00 EST and will send requested codes then.

Mine Are gone PM'd away....

[quote name='DX']First one to send me a PM telling me that they love me gets it.[/QUOTE]

DAMN I am loved!

09-21-2006 I love you!
04:27 AM SamuraiGG
09-21-2006 I love you
04:16 AM modium
09-21-2006 I love it
03:14 AM AJVtony831
09-21-2006 It's true!
02:03 AM Drakken
09-21-2006 I love you
01:46 AM saikoxerokool

lol

Saik won it.

Is there a free shipping EA code out there that is stackable with the EA coupong codes?

NM - Just read page 1 Botticus reply.

Unless someone has found a way to get the free shipping to stack......

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SP6NL-1X6A7H7P6W

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*Gift Code expires on October 15, 2006 and is redeemable only from the EA STORE at www.eastore.ea.com. Gift Code valid only for the new purchase of one item at $15 or greater value. Value of Gift Code will be deducted from product list price. Products subject to availability. Customers are responsible for shipping, handling and applicable sales tax. Gift Code cannot be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Valid only in the US and Canada. Limit one offer per person. Gift Code may not be substituted, exchanged, sold, or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

[quote name='jgamezcua']Is there a free shipping EA code out there that is stackable with the EA coupong codes?

NM - Just read page 1 Botticus reply.

Unless someone has found a way to get the free shipping to stack......[/QUOTE]

EA never stacks codes. So it's basically like getting $9 off instead of $15.

this is stupid.I put in my code I got to reserve EA's FIFA 07.I thought the coupons would be stackable.So I put in the free shipping one and find that they are not stackable.I don't know how to remove the "free shipping coupon off" and now it seems that my coupon for "$15" off is invalid.Anyone have an extra one I could use?I've given mine before and would appreciate if someone would give me one atleast.....

[quote name='snakelda']this is stupid.I put in my code I got to reserve EA's FIFA 07.I thought the coupons would be stackable.So I put in the free shipping one and find that they are not stackable.I don't know how to remove the "free shipping coupon off" and now it seems that my coupon for "$15" off is invalid.Anyone have an extra one I could use?I've given mine before and would appreciate if someone would give me one atleast.....[/quote]

Just email support. I did that a while ago with MVP 05, and they sent me a new code. And that is why I said specifically in the OP "Edit 3: Not stackable, dont try it."

[quote name='moojuice']Just email support. I did that a while ago with MVP 05, and they sent me a new code. And that is why I said specifically in the OP "Edit 3: Not stackable, dont try it."[/quote]hm...ok,where Do I contact them?I clicked on "Contact Us" but nothing ever loads,it just seems to refresh the page.

bread's done
Back