It's gay to smoke

If they gay community (and easily offended white people) didn't throw a shit fit over this the second it aired, this would probably be extremely successful.

Also, I LOL'd.

$$$ may refer to:
  • $$$, a colloquialism for cigarette
  • $$$, a junior boy who acts or acted as servant ("$$$ging") to a senior boy at a British independent school
  • $$$, or $$$$$$ (slang), an American English slur for a homosexual or effeminate man.
  • $$$, from the South Park episode The F Word - "A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley."
  • A short form used among stock exchange traders for the stock of Anto$$$asta PLC. It is also the code for the Anto$$$asta airport in Chile.

Apparently "f a g" is censored here, even though shit isn't and has no other meaning. :roll:

[quote name='JJSP']Shit is a bodily fluid. $$$ is (usually) an insult.[/QUOTE]

If you're shitting fluid, you may want to consult your physician.

I never even knew what The Onion was before this. I saw another video and it was not very good. This one was kind of funny though. My favorite part being "I don't wanna smoke cause I don't wanna look like a cock magnet." LOL

[quote name='panzerfaust']Wahh all the onion shit is so forced, I don't think I'll ever find it funny.[/QUOTE]
Panzer baby, you know I love you, but sometimes you say these things and you know baby, I just have to hit you. Because I love you, baby, but you get in these moods these words that come out of your mouth sometimes.

Now get over here.

[quote name='Necrozilla']Hey! It's not their fault they can't resist having a long tube in their mouth for more than 2 hours.[/QUOTE]

Must...resist...urge to make Asian joke.

bread's done
Back