Its just another OTT...no gimmick here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']How are you doing, Wolve11?[/QUOTE]

stressed the hell out as usual....I decided to start back up on fixing 360s. Only doing it on the weekends though. I'll be heading to Iraq with Navy Seals in about 2 months and jesus knows what the heck we'll end up doing. Our actual mission has been changed so many times it is ridiculous.

Today I actually got to do some cool weapons simulator training. I'm certified now to run one of the Army's most advanced weapons simulators...or basically a video game with real guns on a huge wall...
Think Lethal Enforcers except more realistic and different scenarios that you can change on the fly.

[quote name='TheRock88']Speaking of Hells Kitchen, any news on if Jamesmac made the cut?[/QUOTE]

Mr. On-the-DL? I think someone shanked his ass over something that happened during a CoD4 match.

[quote name='DarthPuma']The Wolfenstein 3d port for the iPhone is like my favorite app store game. Considering I love the hell out of it and it's actually 6 months and ten days older than I am, I'd say it has aged pretty well.[/QUOTE]

Are you actively TRYING to get people to block/monkeylist you? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Bioshocked360']You on the other hand, have not.

EDIT: Good Luck, Rock. Hope everything goes well for you. :wave:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Nice one.

Good luck Rockmang.

[quote name='dcfox']Hell's Kitchen finale. Everybody go watch it![/QUOTE]

We all know Paula is gonna win.

[quote name='TheRock88']Speaking of Hells Kitchen, any news on if Jamesmac made the cut?[/QUOTE]

It would be so awesome to watch if he ever made it on....
He better have some awesome culinary skills though cause I see a lot of conflict happen if he ever were to be on the show.

I'm not one to usually be on TF2's nuts, but that shield than the Sniper is getting in the update that gives backstabbing spys a jolt of electricity sounds pretty awesome.

[quote name='Wolve11']
It would be so awesome to watch if he ever made it on....
He better have some awesome culinary skills though cause I see a lot of conflict happen if he ever were to be on the show.[/QUOTE]

Man, I wonder if he'd talk shit to Gordon Ramsey on a regular basis... it would make great TV.

[quote name='Trakan']I'm not one to usually be on TF2's nuts, but that shield than the Sniper is getting in the update that gives backstabbing spys a jolt of electricity sounds pretty awesome.[/QUOTE]

Like you need any more advantages when sniping... :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Man, I wonder if he'd talk shit to Gordon Ramsey on a regular basis... it would make great TV.[/QUOTE]
even if it would only be for one episode....:lol:

While watching Hell's Kitchen I occasionally imagine JimmieMac getting on the show and getting completely decimated by Ramsey.

I dont think I could handle OG Ramsey in the same kitchen as me, the chef's at work intimidating enough as it is.

Somehow working with food makes everyone assholes...

[quote name='TheRock88']
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224430

:lol: at other cags calling him out with the dolls.[/QUOTE]

That reminds me when I bought a new bathtub to fix up my aunts house,(working myself to replace all the plumbing, pipes, fixtures, new sink and water heater)

Went to Home Lowes to go pick it up and as I'm getting the receipt from the manager, these two guys start fawning over my tub, one small dirty mexican guy and the the other some redneck that looked like someone off the set of Deliverence, the redneck dude starts rubbing every part of the tub and then licks the side of it, while the mexican dude smiling takes a picture of it with his camera phone, and continues rubbing on the tub like he wants to fuck it...all while me and the store manager look on...comes up to me and asks me "How is the much?"....:hot:

I hosed the tub with bleach after I got home.

[quote name='Moxio']Brak, get on AOL Instant Messenger.[/QUOTE]
I'm invisible.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']We were waiting for Jacinto to pop up on Annex to finish off the night. I think I played for a good 7-8 hours last night. Crazy.[/QUOTE]

And it wasn't even double xp time yet... :shock:

Wow, fight night round 4 isnt bad. I hate the fact that you can only use the sticks because the game suffers from some Skate controls. 100 pop shuv its later I finally do a laser flip.

Other than that not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back