It's just too big! I don't think it'll fit!

The Crotch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I speak, of course, of Strell.

I mean.

Um.

I mean, "fuck". I, uh... not gay. Not gay. It's just - the "fuck" graphic is just a wee bit too large, and it fucks up the appearance of larger paragraphs, especially when it is used multiple times on multiple lines. See: any longer post of mine or Mykevermin's for evidence of this.

Is it a minor issue? Sure. Would it take more than a minute to fix? I dunno, but I doubt it. And it would make things look a lot better.

Not gay.

If you're using FireFox (maybe others) you can ctrl+scoll wheel down and see what it'd look like a little smaller.. no reason not to shrink it a bit, looks the same, still quite legible

Shigster, compare:
A victimless crime where all children are victims? You heard it in parliament.
No evidence of any kind is presented in support of the law or claims of the legislators.
The opposition to the bill is muted, with only amendments to change the wording of the law to cover only “publishing by any means whatsoever to another”, instead of the current blanket ban on possession proposed. Freedom of expression is not given any consideration.
The issue of how to tell the age of a character illustrated is hardly considered by the proponents either; in practice this will be left up to police, courts and juries to decide, with predictable results. Most people would likely be unable to reliably discriminate between 18-year-olds and 17-year-olds, and in fact it is legal to have sex with 16-year-olds in the UK.
With:
A victimless crime where all children are victims? You heard it in fucking parliament.
No evidence of any fucking kind is presented in support of the law or claims of the legislators.
The opposition to the bill is muted, with only amendments to change the wording of the law to cover only “publishing by any fucking means whatsoever to another”, instead of the current blanket ban on possession proposed. Freedom of expression is not given any consideration.
The issue of how to tell the age of a character illustrated is hardly considered by the proponents either; in practice this will be left up to police, courts and juries to decide, with predictable results. fuck, most people would likely be unable to reliably discriminate between 18-year-olds and 17-year-olds, and fuck, in fact it is legal to have sex with 16-year-olds in the UK.
It gets really bad when you have multiple paragraphs separated by full spaces, 'cause it they all just sorta merge into one enormous paragraph.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I happen to like the bigger size, it helps the reading. It should be standard with every paragraph.

Also, when somebody called "The Crotch" posts on the forums with the title "It's just too big! I don't think it'll fit" you can't help but feel that it was a very clever attempt of humour :p .

[quote name='Achuba Nanoia']Well, I happen to like the bigger size, it helps the reading. It should be standard with every paragraph.[/quote]As an alternative to resizing it, making every line double spaced would both address my concerns and make it easier on the eyes of people like Achuba and Kefka.

EDIT: And while we're at it, I'd just like to make my displeasure noted at the post nuking that happened in the Cramer/Stewart thread over in OT. As far as I know, there was nothing particularly objectionable in there, and I was kinda looking forward to CE's response...

So.

Note it.

Motherfuckers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how when browsing the forum, this thread shows up like this:

It's just too big! I don't think it'll fit!
The Crotch

ShaqFu.jpg

I personally like this size better.

bread's done
Back