It's my birthday today!!!

markholladay

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
:lol: Yay!! I am freakin old! I turn 28 today. Sheesh. And guess what I get to do tonight for my birthday. go to training for my new job. Whoo hoo!
I know most of you dont know me but I have been around for a couple of years so I feel like I know ya. Anyways, have a good day.

Mark

[quote name='markholladay']And guess what I get to do tonight for my birthday. go to training for my new job. [/quote]

is tonight fryer station or front register? j/k

happy bday

[quote name='javeryh']28... old? At least wait until 30 before you start complaining about your age. :p

Happy Birthday![/quote]

I'm only 20 and I feel middle aged.... Heres to dying at 40 :beer: wwooooo!

[quote name='gaelan'][quote name='markholladay']And guess what I get to do tonight for my birthday. go to training for my new job. [/quote]

happy bday[/quote]

whoo! Thats harsh. But funny. Thanks for the happy b-days.

[quote name='CrimsonGeist']I'm thirteen and I feel kinda old. Must be because my childhood is pretty much gone.[/quote]

sure it is... :roll:

[quote name='markholladay'][quote name='xenoman80']get some hookers an booze[/quote]

I think the wife might say something about that[/quote]

I was about to say... the guy is 28 there's a good chance he's married.

Anyhorse, HAPPY B-DAY!

Mine was yesterday :)

Do you always get a half-price valentines day cake too (my parents are also cheap-asses, my dad got all the nurses 1/2 price valentines chocolates the day I was born)

Wow, you are getting old! Here's a present for you, you old coot! Guess what it is! Come on, guess! It's a walker and some metamucil! Happy birthday! \:D/

[quote name='CrimsonGeist']I'm thirteen and I feel kinda old. Must be because my childhood is pretty much gone.[/quote]

Oh yeah well I hate the world.

OP, My birthday is on the 19th and on an even funnier note my anniversary was on the 15th. That makes six years with this same girl. She's a CAG her username is uzumaki_star.

[quote name='gaelan'][quote name='markholladay']And guess what I get to do tonight for my birthday. go to training for my new job. [/quote]

happy bday[/quote]

Would you like boogers with your fries? IK,IK

Happy BDay OP :cool:

bread's done
Back