It's November........... so where the hell is Rez?

Devin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Supposedly, the game Rez for the PlayStation 2 was to be re-released with an MSRP of $19.99 "this November". On November 1st, I (as well as thousands of other gamers) thought to myself "Any day now!" and had high hopes of owning this game soon. Weeks passed and I figured that Sega might wait until Rez's anniversary to re-release it, and I said "That makes sense". Monday (November 22, 2004) was the third anniversary of the game Rez and there was nothing. I called my local EB Games, my local Best Buy, my local GameStop, and even my local FYE - no Rez in stock (not even used copies), no info on the supposed re-release that was "confirmed" a few months ago. So here it is, Thanksgiving Day, end of November, where is the re-released Rez for $19.99?

Good question... I doubt it will be re-released any time soon, with so much attention being placed on other games. I'm pretty glad I never got rid of mine though.

Sold mine thinking it would get re-released. Not surprised that it didn't, don't regret selling it either, it's a fun shooter but short.

i think they were sick and tired of people selling them for alot on ebay, so they started spreading rumors...

This probably won't help many people, but if you ever get the chance try looking in toys r us in canada. They often have multiple copies of older games still availabe, have picked up hoshigami, vandal hearts 2, hogs of war etc. in there, and just last week I found 3 copies of rez in a toys r us for 29.99 cad (about 27 u.s. after taxes).

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Rez is coming out January.[/quote]

Source? The November rumor was reported in one of the playstation mags, maybe OPM.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Rez is coming out January.[/quote]

One print in November another in January. Go SEGA Go! Great news!

__________for me to poop on. :bs:

bread's done
Back