"It's Now Ozz's(Please Kill This)" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzkev55

CAGiversary!
Weirdest OTT Ever
omg7yj.jpg

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I've just been asked to take a helecopter ride without the doors on it.

If I'm not back in three hours expect the worse![/QUOTE]

dont go... ITS A TRAP!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The last L/K/K OTT sucked, I don't think we need to go over it again.

Also, Shrike is a little fucking crybaby bitch.[/QUOTE]
why?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']:sigh: can we go back to the poems?
j/k[/QUOTE]
What, you don't like the sexist, ass kissing OTTs instead? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The last L/K/K OTT sucked, I don't think we need to go over it again.

Care to clarify that one? :whistle2:s

.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. This is beating a dead horse. In fact, this is beating a 3 legged dead horse.

[quote name='6669']What, you don't like the sexist, ass kissing OTTs instead? :lol:[/QUOTE]
Well we are reay determined that there was a picture that was posted proving Lina's identity right before she was put on ultra-ignore. So why do we need to go over it again?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Well we are reay determined that there was a picture that was posted proving Lina's identity right before she was put on ultra-ignore. So why do we need to go over it again?[/QUOTE]
We don't ;)

You will post in this OTT and you will like it!...If not, I'll make a third one.

Actually, I'm going to make a third one either way...But hey, pay it forward.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Well we are reay determined that there was a picture that was posted proving Lina's identity right before she was put on ultra-ignore. So why do we need to go over it again?[/QUOTE]
No, Sweeney was imagining things...The pic wasn't proving her identity.

The only one who saw this post was JSweeney it seems and we know not to trust his word.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']There has to be at least one other person who saw this.[/QUOTE]
CheapyD said himself there was no such picture.

[quote name='zewone']CheapyD said himself there was no such picture.[/QUOTE]

ze, come play halo with me kado and rock...

As I asked, how am I a fucking crybaby bitch, as you claimed?

If you're thinking I closed the prior OTT, I didn't. Plenty of other mods on at the moment.

God damn it...another thread on kittie?

Any chance of a name change? I'm still hoping that the drama is going to die down if we stop bringing it up all the time...

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Also as I've said before, does it matter?
Whoopdeedoodaday.[/QUOTE]
Do haikus matter? Does the lastest episode of your favorite TV show matter? No, but it is something to talk about.

Such Hostility...did i miss something here ?
edit: N/M I got my answer...

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Seriously this has to be the 5th time this topic occured.[/QUOTE]
Want to boycott with me by going back to the poetry you loved so much? ;)

[quote name='Jaket']ze, come play halo with me kado and rock...[/QUOTE]
You guys aren't even online. Made me get up for nothing, ass.

[quote name='zewone']You guys aren't even online. Made me get up for nothing, ass.[/QUOTE]

get back on... I was waiting for rock but I will hop on now

kado is making ramen noodles... give him 5

[quote name='shrike4242']Go enjoy it. Let me know when this done.[/QUOTE]
ditto.
You're going to end up getting her banned again, just because you all can't stop hypothesizing about her.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']ditto.
You're going to end up getting her banned again, just because you all can't stop hypothesizing about her.[/QUOTE]
Or she could get banned for something entirely different. :cool:

[quote name='Jaket']get back on... I was waiting for rock but I will hop on now

kado is making ramen noodles... give him 5[/QUOTE]
I'll be on in a minute, listening to a song.

[quote name='c']Wait so what difference does it make if kittie's a girl?[/QUOTE]
It doesn't. It's just something to talk about. Really, what does matter on this website? Not much, just conversation.

[quote name='c']Wait so what difference does it make if kittie's a girl?[/QUOTE]

None, unless you're on CAG to pick up girls, which would make you the most pathetic person on earth

[quote name='Quackzilla']kittie said he gets more pleasure from anal sex than vaginal sex, so he must be a guy.[/QUOTE]

The chicks on Real Sex 31 said the same thing.

The OTT has finally jumped the shark.

shark01.jpg

Though it's nice to see that people whined about posting differently at the end so that they would spam they're way to closing it.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']None, unless you're on CAG to pick up girls, which would make you the most pathetic person on earth[/QUOTE]
:lol:
I doubt anyone is.

[quote name='zewone']It doesn't. It's just something to talk about. Really, what does matter on this website? Not much, just conversation.[/QUOTE]
kk good.

c hates people on teh internets being all "OMG A GIRL HAY BEAUTIFUL DON"T GET MNAY OF UR TYPE HERE HOW BOUT A PIC (toplass if u leik ;) )"

i'm on CAG to pick up G
AMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back