It's OVA! Sweet Pea thanks and loves you all <3 (me too!)

not sure about exact time, but mine was the last post prior to 8:30 . . .
although TLove did get the $40 bid in before you posted to stop.

Yeah it's over. I'm searching around cause I think there were issues with same time posts before and I believe they were sorted alphabetically and I wanna find out if this is true or not and find out how to see the seconds of the posts.

[quote name='dickybeans']not sure about exact time, but mine was the last post prior to 8:30 . . .
although TLove did get the $40 bid in before you posted to stop.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for being honest and a nice win on the Lost odyssey guide for $2. That game was great and I can't believe I didn't see that guide down there.

Anyways, I believe I was the last bidder before you told everyone to stop.

[quote name='TommyLove']
Anyways, I believe I was the last bidder before you told everyone to stop.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the bids in question were the 4 right after I posted. They are all 8:30pm and in alphabetical order. F-K-M-P.

Pooky, do you have any info?? I wanna be fair with this and sorta see why not a lot of lowballs have a specific end time.

[quote name='raiden_86']damn oh well, someone got lucky with the tales guide as i was ready to go to 55 for it.[/QUOTE]

... Auction ended at 8:47...

No but seriously, if that's how we all feel, Tommy was the last bidder, I'll start packing up and totaling everything now.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Yeah the bids in question were the 4 right after I posted. They are all 8:30pm and in alphabetical order. F-K-M-P.

Pooky, do you have any info?? I wanna be fair with this and sorta see why not a lot of lowballs have a specific end time.[/QUOTE]

They are in the right order - you can look at the postid's for each one and they are sequential. I think its rare that the display order doesn't match the postid order.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']... Auction ended at 8:47...

No but seriously, if that's how we all feel, Tommy was the last bidder, I'll start packing up and totaling everything now.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the auction and sorry for your loss. I too have a wild rabbit once as a pet and I let it run away in the wild so he can be happier, but if mines was as cute and fluffy as yours, I would never let that happen.

Thank you everyone for helping us out!
Thanks for that info Pooky.
Sorry for getting back to you so late maigoyume.

I'm totaling up the op now. I'm just gonna do it the way it looks all weird and purple just to get the info out there then I'll pretty it up.

Aww bummer. I didn't get that Valkyria Chronicles. I'm actually surprised I remembered to bid at the very last second. Too bad I didn't make it. Oh, well! Thanks for the lowball! It was fun.

This was the smoothest of the 6-7 lowballs I've done. I might do another before X-Mas. Although today I did find out after several months of waiting, I got two job offers. They compliment each other too so I might work both for a while to catch up. It's hard to come here to sell stuff when 99% of the threads are about awesome deals!

Would it be weird to post a pic of the urn we get tomorrow? I brought her home today but don't have a picture in the frame it comes with. I'm not sure if that would be weird or not but you guys (girls?) helped pay for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Frosty The Batman']This was the smoothest of the 6-7 lowballs I've done. I might do another before X-Mas. Although today I did find out after several months of waiting, I got two job offers. They compliment each other too so I might work both for a while to catch up. It's hard to come here to sell stuff when 99% of the threads are about awesome deals![/QUOTE]
Oh please do another lowball :D. Congrats on your two job offers and sadly it seems like this lowball took some hit on you. You're paying some $ out of your own pocket to ship out the guides. Perhaps next time you should put some kind of restrictions for the shipping and anti last minute sniping like on FBI's last auction so you can maximize your profits.
Anyways, I hope you have a great thanksgiving and the upcoming African American Friday(Thursday). Payment has been sent and the picture of your sweet pea cleaning him/herself is just too darn cute! Rest in paradise Sweet Pea :-({|=

[quote name='TommyLove']Oh please do another lowball :D. Congrats on your two job offers and sadly it seems like this lowball took some hit on you. You're paying some $ out of your own pocket to ship out the guides. Perhaps next time you should put some kind of restrictions for the shipping and anti last minute sniping like on FBI's last auction so you can maximize your profits.
Anyways, I hope you have a great thanksgiving and the upcoming African American Friday(Thursday). Payment has been sent and the picture of your sweet pea cleaning him/herself is just too darn cute! Rest in paradise Sweet Pea :-({|=[/QUOTE]

Thanks for bidding!

I took that pic the first time I let her outside. She was cleaning herself but it looked like she was praying/hiding from the birds. She was freezing and looking around at every noise. It must suck being on the bottom of the food chain. My poor girl :'(

edit: You know, I actually never noticed how crappy my yard looks in that pic. I hate my weed whacker.

I didn't get to bid to much in this and for that I'm sorry, but I was caught up in a random kitty that had walked into my garage. It's very friendly and cute and my promise to you sir is that if it's a female and I keep it, I shall name it Sweet Pea in honor of your bunny.

That's awesome about the cat! I hope it's a girl.

I tried using the many Amazon boxes and various packing stuff I had laying around, so some of you are gonna wonder if there is a game or guide with their bubble wrap.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']That's awesome about the cat! I hope it's a girl.

I tried using the many Amazon boxes and various packing stuff I had laying around, so some of you are gonna wonder if there is a game or guide with their bubble wrap.[/QUOTE]
Sturdy box with bubble wrap for me please ^^

I really hope I packaged everything well. I used lots of materials to ensure a safe journey from me to you.
I got one wave shipped out on Wednesday.
Ate my wife's first attempt at a Thanksgiving meal which was beyond delicious.
Got the second wave out today.
3 packages have not been shipped yet, two mail orders and an MIA.
Everything is going pretty smoothly.

Got the last two packages out today.
What happened to TommyLove??
and got my first feedback today.
Hopefully everyone else is going to be receiving their items this week.

So I get a text at 6am from a friend informing me I have to be in Tampa (about 90 minutes away) at midnight to start my new truck driving job. So far I have never met my boss nor signed any paper work. Kinda weird. My boss is my wife's best friends dad. Definitely gonna be a weird night. X-Mas is looking up already.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Got the last two packages out today.
got my first feedback today.
[/QUOTE]

Thats me :lol:
Seriously though, thanks again for packing everything so well.
Couldn't have done it better myself!

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Got the last two packages out today.
What happened to TommyLove??
and got my first feedback today.
Hopefully everyone else is going to be receiving their items this week.

So I get a text at 6am from a friend informing me I have to be in Tampa (about 90 minutes away) at midnight to start my new truck driving job. So far I have never met my boss nor signed any paper work. Kinda weird. My boss is my wife's best friends dad. Definitely gonna be a weird night. X-Mas is looking up already.[/QUOTE]
I got a one week of spanking and learned my lesson. Anyways, here I am!
Thank you so much for the game. The packaging was top notch.. big sturdy box with lots of bubble wrapping around. I'm sure Sweet Pea will be sleeping peacefully with a lovely, roomy, cushion coffin like how you packaged the games for us.
Congratulations on your new job as well and I hope you have a safe and great upcoming Christmas.

Hey guys thanks for all the good feedback. Its tough getting used to my new work schedule. Working 12am-8am plus an hour drive there and back. I'll try to leave everyones feedback before work or tomorrow afternoon. This site is being a pain on my phone.
I'm glad everyone was digging the packing.

bread's done
Back