Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Once you order something, you have to wait 6 months until you can order something else.[/quote]

Retarded.

Glad to see that they've sabotaged Keyword Island and Scavenger Hunt. The missing hot/cold option is a nice touch, and I can't seem to get more than 40 points on Bargain Hunter now.

I hope they'll let me customize the length of the golf club..or else it'll just be a waste of tickets.

Could someone with 7500+ tickets see if there are any options with the wedge? Thanks.

Well, my Xbox 360 controller was sent to my house today. I ordered it in the middle of October, though it was slated to ship next month. So much for my points being given back to me. :(

[quote name='aspower']Glad to see that they've sabotaged Keyword Island and Scavenger Hunt. The missing hot/cold option is a nice touch, and I can't seem to get more than 40 points on Bargain Hunter now.[/QUOTE]

Hot/cold is NOT missing....its kinda hidden but not missing. Just go to "home" then pick an item like you normally would and if you are signed in you will notice on the top right side of the page it has your name, well your username with an arrow to the right of it, click that arrow WHEN YOU ARE ON A PRODUCT page and the hot cold thing appears in a pull down. I think they limit you to like 3 or 5 of them at 5 points a piece...Good luck

[quote name='mrmagoo1974'] Just go to "home" then pick an item like you normally would and if you are signed in you will notice on the top right side of the page it has your name, well your username with an arrow to the right of it, click that arrow WHEN YOU ARE ON A PRODUCT page and the hot cold thing appears in a pull down. I think they limit you to like 3 or 5 of them at 5 points a piece...Good luck[/quote]

It's easier to just go through Scavenger Hunt, and then while you're finding the items, you can rate them at the same time, and get those points plus 10 for the found it coin. And you get 25 points for hot/cold ratings.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gohan']Well, my Xbox 360 controller was sent to my house today. I ordered it in the middle of October, though it was slated to ship next month.[/quote]

I ordered mine at the start of October and it was supposed to ship at the end of this month, so hopefully they sent mine as well.

[quote name='VioletArrows']It's easier to just go through Bargain Hunt, and then while you're finding the items, you can rate them at the same time, and get those points plus 10 for the found it coin. And you get 25 points for hot/cold ratings.[/QUOTE]

You know something? Your right..... That is faster :)

My 360 controller should ship tomarrow as it was estimated to ship on 11/15/08. It's been the full 12 weeks i think as i ordered on 9/2-/08. It's been a while.

Odd, now the wheel isn't working for me. First the coupon clipper now the wheel, they really don't want me to get prizes =\

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']The wheel isn't spinning for me either. I'll try in chrome...[/quote]

no wheel spinning for me either.

let me know how chrome works. both IE and firefox aren't working for me.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']no wheel spinning for me either.

let me know how chrome works. both IE and firefox aren't working for me.[/quote]
See above.

All I can get to work is the hot or cold. The wheel does nothing, the image scramble never loads anymore, and the key word island always gives me a "page under maintenace". Dumb.

That's odd. All the things I usually do worked for me (Hot Cold, Scavenger Hunt, Bargain Hunters). I forgot to spin the wheel, though. Image Scramble's definitely broken now, and I suspect they're going to fix the difficulty and make it back into the standard irritating slide puzzle.

Cashed out on rock band.
yay...
good night...

Edit: Estimated Ship Date: 1/9/2009

Blah...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nathan_Sama']Cashed out on rock band.
yay...
good night...

Edit: Estimated Ship Date: 1/9/2009

Blah...[/quote]
that's more than a month away. it better not take them that long though, cause im ordering mine on sunday!

I think they're trying to slowly kill LSC in favor of FSP. Every game on FSP besides the wheel can be a product placement goldmine. Microsoft probably figures that they've already captured as much of the search engine market share as they can with LSC.

Live Search Club isn't going anywhere. The Search Perks tickets are added to your Club Live account in April.

[quote name='will530']I hope they'll let me customize the length of the golf club..or else it'll just be a waste of tickets.

Could someone with 7500+ tickets see if there are any options with the wedge? Thanks.[/quote]

Are you nuts? You really think they are going to take CUSTO orders on a promotional freebie? Customize it yourself. It doesn't cost much to customize an existing gold club. Being 6 foot 8 and hacing gotten a set from a friend of mine, I know.

How is the shipping on this site?

I'm 20 points away from a 360 controller but if I have to wait months for it I might as well just save up for something bigger.

I know people are waiting a long time for the controllers off of LSC, is this site quicker when it comes to those?

I have two accounts, and one of them the key word hunter works fine, and for the other it always says that the game is under maintenance. Weird.

[quote name='Liquidx01']How is the shipping on this site?

I'm 20 points away from a 360 controller but if I have to wait months for it I might as well just save up for something bigger.

I know people are waiting a long time for the controllers off of LSC, is this site quicker when it comes to those?[/quote]
I ordered a controller in mid-October and received it last Friday.

Honestly, unless you absolutely need another controller I would save up for something bigger.

just ordered rock band. about time i reached 7500 :D. but they told me that i will recieve it in 12 weeks.. that's a long time.... hopefully it will come soon before christmas.

[quote name='Gohan']I ordered a controller in mid-October and received it last Friday.

Honestly, unless you absolutely need another controller I would save up for something bigger.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thing is I currently only have 1 controller since my other one "mysteriously" broke and will be used for parts.

Thanks for answering though, I may end up just saving my points.

[quote name='Gohan']I ordered a controller in mid-October and received it last Friday.

Honestly, unless you absolutely need another controller I would save up for something bigger.[/quote]

really? i ordered mine mid-august and still nothing...

Even though I still have about 3 months to go before I can order anything again (plenty of time), I feel bad that I skipped a day and I'm only 50pts from 3000. XP

I still have 3 days left before I can order anything, and I'm stuck on 3 prizes.

A). Rock Band, because I need a new drum kit.. but don't need anything else in the package.
B). GPS System, as a Christmas present for my brother (he's always wanted one, but now his phone has GPS as-well, so this may be useless.. and asking him would ruin any surprise).
C). The camera. I don't have a camera, and never did, and kind of always wanted one, especially one that can capture videos.

Looks like I have 3 days to decide, haha.

bread's done
Back