It's payday. Anyone have Lunch/Beer Money or Star Munchkin sets for sale?

n2x0000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Card games. Card games are what I'm now into. If anyone can beat the deals on Ebay, then I might have some Paypal loot with your name on it. Can you help a brother out?

I suppose it's not as popular as I imagined. See, Lunch Money and Munchkin are card RPGs, like Magic and Pokémon, except streamlined and not boring.

I know I know!!!

^___^

I have a beer money set, but it's on loan to a cousin. Oooh...and I have Munckin Bites!

but...I'm not really hot to sell mine, unless your offer is ridiculously overwhelming =P
a local card collecting/tcc store would probably be cheaper then ebay. I have no clue cause I didn't look, but I would imagine paying s&h on it would hurt the price point.

[quote name='tauruskatt']I know I know!!!

^___^

I have a beer money set, but it's on loan to a cousin. Oooh...and I have Munckin Bites!
[/QUOTE]

Have you played any of the other Munchkin games? How does it compare? I love the original Munchkin, but both Star Munchkin and Munchkin fu were way too overpowered for my tastes (yes, I'm aware the game is called "Munchkin" :p).

[quote name='odhen']Have you played any of the other Munchkin games? How does it compare? I love the original Munchkin, but both Star Munchkin and Munchkin fu were way too overpowered for my tastes (yes, I'm aware the game is called "Munchkin" :p).[/QUOTE]
I love Zombies games

[quote name='odhen']Have you played any of the other Munchkin games? How does it compare? I love the original Munchkin, but both Star Munchkin and Munchkin fu were way too overpowered for my tastes (yes, I'm aware the game is called "Munchkin" :p).[/QUOTE]

actually I think it's closer to the original (I guess since both are more tabletop rpg based) then Star Munchkin and Munchkin fu (my favorite, btw, just for the cards.)

heh...munchkin...overpowered...:lol:

I do like beer money over lunch money tho, I think it's the whacking people with broken glass bottles thing :twisted:

http://www.offworlddesigns.com/index.html?target=Lunch_Money.html

http://www.offworlddesigns.com/index.html?target=Lunch_Money.html

bread's done
Back