It's spelled Vae Victis, dumbass (Cheapy feel free to delete this)

[quote name='Puffa469']?????[/QUOTE]

Someone was running around with an account last night named Vae Victus. Clearly they were someone who had been recently banned, but was a longtime CAG. I'm guessing Inufaye - this guy was operating at the speed of dumb.

Anyway, they'd made a bunch of one reply threads with dumb titles, many with titles referring to specific CAG people or the GGT. At some point, there's only threads from this person on the front page of this board, so he proclaims that he owns it. I felt it appropriate to say something at that time. Because no mod was on, this guy faffed about for a bit, but Cheapy finally showed up with banhammer in tow.

Much less exciting than this description sounds, I assure you.

[quote name='Strell']Someone was running around with an account last night named Vae Victus. Clearly they were someone who had been recently banned, but was a longtime CAG. I'm guessing Inufaye - this guy was operating at the speed of dumb.

Anyway, they'd made a bunch of one reply threads with dumb titles, many with titles referring to specific CAG people or the GGT. At some point, there's only threads from this person on the front page of this board, so he proclaims that he owns it. I felt it appropriate to say something at that time. Because no mod was on, this guy faffed about for a bit, but Cheapy finally showed up with banhammer in tow.

Much less exciting than this description sounds, I assure you.[/QUOTE]

Man, I wish I was watching that. Sounds freaking epic.

I was up pretty late last night and got on CAG for a quick second and see all this crap on the forums. I figured it was some pissed off CAG. Kinda lame actually.

WTF did Inufaye get banned for anyways?

bread's done
Back