it's the OTT, mang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Sleepkyng']you heard me.

bt dubs - Federer on a mini-roll here - think he can pull it off?[/QUOTE]

wat?

WangMang.jpg

Wang Mang of the Han Dynasty.

[quote name='darthbudge']How is it you have never seen the Godfather before gwen? You gotta go see that movie now.[/quote]Fine, who's gonna take me?

[quote name='Moxio']wat?[/quote]

hasn't dropped a set, looks really good from the games i've watched - i'm thinkin he can take Nadal this time around, especially on his "home" turf.

[quote name='darthbudge']How is it you have never seen the Godfather before gwen? You gotta go see that movie now.[/quote]

WHAT?!>?!?!!!!eleven!!!111

[quote name='Sleepkyng']hasn't dropped a set, looks really good from the games i've watched - i'm thinkin he can take Nadal this time around, especially on his "home" turf.[/QUOTE]

Nadal himself is also playing magnificently. It'll be a finals to watch for sure.

[quote name='zewone']You haven't seen Fear and Loathing, fudge.[/quote]

I have the movie! I just have gotten around to watching it yet. I gotta have a good 2 hours that nobody is around so I can watch it. That just hasn't happened yet.

[quote name='Number83']WHAT?!>?!?!!!!eleven!!!111[/quote]I know, I know. I live under a rock. I'm from another planet. Either one works.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Headphones, budge.[/quote]

Yeah, or I could just watch it in my room. But then my little brother will want to watch it with me too. He would probably rat me out then.

[quote name='guinaevere']I know, I know. I live under a rock. I'm from another planet. Either one works.[/quote]

It's ok...I've never seen Goodfellas. :whistle2:$

Good recommendation on last.fm, Liquid. I did a few searches, though, and it seems that Deathconsciousness is out of print. I emailed one off the band members to see if I could still grab a copy, and this is what he had to say:

Hi Dennis,

There IS a chance. We're discussing co-releasing a larger printing of DC with another label, sometime early next year. If you missed a chance to get a physical copy this time around just keep an eye on enemieslist.net. I'll announce it if it ever becomes definite.

Thanks for the interest!

d/hanl

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, or I could just watch it in my room. But then my little brother will want to watch it with me too. He would probably rat me out then.[/QUOTE]

Dude your family sucks.

[quote name='Moxio']Dude your family sucks.[/quote]

I know, the problem with my bro is that he goes back and forth. Sometimes he is cool, and sometimes he rats me out. Which is horrible, 'cause I never know which it is gonna be.

EDIT: No he won't Wow.

[quote name='rabbitt']Good recommendation on last.fm, Liquid. I did a few searches, though, and it seems that Deathconsciousness is out of print. I emailed one off the band members to see if I could still grab a copy, and this is what he had to say:[/QUOTE]

Bloodhail is one of my favorite songs of the year. I remember liking the rest of the album, but I can't really remember why or any of the other songs, because I kept going back to Bloodhail. :lol:
I need to give it another run through or three.

But yeah, it'd be great if they re-released it, especially if they did a vinyl run.

Speaking of which, did you get the email from Saul Williams about a physical run of $$$$yTardust with bonus tracks? Next Tuesday. :D

Can't wait to crack into some of these movies from Secondspin.

Looks like I didn't miss much Rock Band shit while I was gone.

Sorta shitty that I can't get downloadable songs on my copy of Daigasso 2 DS.

That looks almost like the BK Steakhouse

Just added bacon and another 100% U.S. BEEF patty

Triple bypass, minimum

Yeah those imported versions stink

:cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Bloodhail is one of my favorite songs of the year. I remember liking the rest of the album, but I can't really remember why or any of the other songs, because I kept going back to Bloodhail. :lol:
I need to give it another run through or three.

But yeah, it'd be great if they re-released it, especially if they did a vinyl run.

Speaking of which, did you get the email from Saul Williams about a physical run of $$$$yTardust with bonus tracks? Next Tuesday. :D[/QUOTE]

I listened to Bloodhail and the track after that, Holy fucking Shit: 40,000. Those two songs alone sold me on the entire album.

But yeah, I marked my calendar for $$$$yTardust. I'm not sure if I should get the CD or try and track down a vinyl copy. What do you think?

That burger is the best damn thing I have ever tasted and if I could I would be clogging my arteries with it everyday but my girl wont let me have them. They cost a ton and cant be that healthy for you.

Man I really want to go get one.....

EDIT: Oh I thought that pic was of the BK burger. Whatever...the BK burger is great.

[quote name='rabbitt']I listened to Bloodhail and the track after that, Holy fucking Shit: 40,000. Those two songs alone sold me on the entire album.

But yeah, I marked my calendar for $$$$yTardust. I'm not sure if I should get the CD or try and track down a vinyl copy. What do you think?[/QUOTE]
I'm getting the vinyl. They just feel, I don't know, more substantial to me? The bigger sleeves with the larger art and with the insets are easier for me to justify a purchase of than a CD because they feel more like collector items and something I'd like to hold onto and keep and take care of than a CD, which I'll take out of the case (which I'll lose somewhere) and throw into my car.

And since the cost is usually the same or very close to the cost of a CD, you really can't lose, in my opinion.

What's in the video linked to in your sig, by the way?

[quote name='darthbudge']How is it you have never seen the Godfather before gwen? You gotta go see that movie now.[/quote]

Never seen them...

[quote name='zewone']You haven't seen Fear and Loathing, fudge.[/quote]

Been tempted to see it.

[quote name='Liquid 2']

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm getting the vinyl. They just feel, I don't know, more substantial to me? The bigger sleeves with the larger art and with the insets are easier for me to justify a purchase of than a CD because they feel more like collector items and something I'd like to hold onto and keep and take care of than a CD, which I'll take out of the case (which I'll lose somewhere) and throw into my car.

And since the cost is usually the same or very close to the cost of a CD, you really can't lose, in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Are you buying your vinyl online? Amazon is listing the preorder, but it's like $19.

I can't think of any places around me that get new vinyls in...

The link is a video of the first 10 minutes of Last Life in the Universe, which is a trilingual film where the protagonist is suicidal. I recommend at least watching that one, and if you enjoy it try the rest of the film.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Never seen them...

Been tempted to see it.

Never seen that one either.

I have it on HD DVD just haven't seen it...

Speaking of new burgers...I saw a poster today at Carl's Jr. for a Orange Chicken Sandwich :puke:[/quote]

You really do suck at movies.

Also, sprinkling rosemary and garlic powder on my sammich = win.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']You really do suck at movies.[/quote]

How does someone suck at movies :whistle2:? ?

EDIT: Whoa...new icon
iconcag.gif
looks like CAG might have a new logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back