...It's What's For Dinner

thehuskerfan

CAGiversary!
ptowm2line19dt.jpg

EDIT: Sorry the other image was a work in progress... Had to eat dinner first

[quote name='Scorch']Wasn't this horse beaten, molested and sodomized months ago?[/QUOTE]

You're talking like you know where he's comin from...explain.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']i dont understand the relation here, care to explain OP[/QUOTE]
I had the wrong image on the board... Sorry

[quote name='thehuskerfan']I had the wrong image on the board... Sorry[/QUOTE]
Oh, well, now that I see the intended image, it makes this thread 10X better...Really, it does.

I mean it's so much funnier now. You must be the first person on the internet to Photoshop the EA logo on to an unrelated slogan or tagline to create a message saying that EA has a lot of power, good show.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']You must be the first person on the internet to Photoshop the EA logo on to an unrelated slogan or tagline to create a message saying that EA has a lot of power, good show.[/QUOTE]
Hey, let's keep it above the belt.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Oh, well, now that I see the intended image, it makes this thread 10X better...Really, it does.

I mean it's so much funnier now. You must be the first person on the internet to Photoshop the EA logo on to an unrelated slogan or tagline to create a message saying that EA has a lot of power, good show.[/QUOTE]

Oh come now, be fair. I'm pretty sure he used MS Paint, not Photoshop. I mean, look how sloppy it is. You'd have to really try to make it look that bad in Photoshop. MS Paint is hard to use, give the boy some credit.

bread's done
Back