Iv had a well... interesting first 30 min of xmass

CaptainObviousXl

CAGiversary!
ok so I go in church and we sit down in the 2nd seat from the front like we always do always. A drugged out 40 year old and, what appears to be her parents are there. The drugged out person is making all sorts of loud and annoying comments. She cant even stand up w/o the help of her dad, and is leaning on him when they are sitting, in a vary sexual way i might add. So ass funny as this seems i didn’t think it was that funny especially in the front of a church. So my older sister who thinks this is just hilarious is making funny faces at me. So i start laugh because my sister looks pretty funny. This is when my mom starts to yell at me. I laugh a little more and then the druggie says to me "yo lady I don’t think that this lady up there is funny". She repeats that again. Then my mom yells at me again. I will mention again that she is being very loud and the whole church can hear her. SO she starts looking at my sister and me and is whispering to her parents. She called my sister a whore and a slut upon many other things. I couldn’t understand most of what she was saying, and i was scared even though i was in a church. She says some more nasty stuff, pretty loud, when her parents finally decide to take her out. So there was a drugged out woman being vulgar, and making death threats towards me, really loud in a church at midnight Christmas mass. WOW i wonder how the rest of this holiday will turn out. Boy i hate Christmas but i never thought something like that would happen during it.

Wow, dude. Well atleast take solice in the fact thats she'll very likely roast in hell.... from the sounds of it she'll probably OD any minute now and the wait will be mercifully short. :D

Man, if I had a sister and some crackhead started calling her a slut and whore I'd beat their ass. But I'm a little on the protective side.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I read it wrong. I thought you said when the preist was giving head.[/quote]

Hahaha I read it that way too. Those damn Preists! Sorry I havent been in a Church in years.

[quote name='Free Artest']Man, if I had a sister and some crackhead started calling her a slut and whore I'd beat their ass. But I'm a little on the protective side.[/quote]

So that explains the Artest stuff, lol :wink:

Anyways, to the OP, I dunno how the church you were at is but arent there any sort of ushers or anyone else around that would have noticed this ladies behavior and taken action before her parents had to drag her out? Crazy stuff I must say though.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I must reach into my bag of Short Circuit quotes for this one:
"Who is understanding chicks these days?"
[/quote]

I would probably burst into flames if I walked into a church but I have seen something similar happen like that when I was a kid (8 or so). Ironicly I found it funny also and my mom back handed in the back of the head (for laughing), long story short one of the members from the choir took the guy out (not Hitman out, you know took him out side).

The sad part is "the person who was kicked out needed to be there". Think how pathetic her life must be.

I find it even more messed up that the parents would allow their fucked up daughter to show up to church like that. I haven't been a churchgoer for some time now but I at least showed some respect when I did go.

[quote name='CaptainObviousXl']the druggie showed up during mass and went to sit with her parents[/quote]

Still, I'd be embarassed if one was one of her parents and would've taken her out the instant she got in instead of waiting for her to make a scene and cause a disturbance in what is supposed to be a respectful and humble event.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']i read "ok so i go in church"....i lost interest after that[/quote]
fine then just read the last 3 lines

[quote name='roland13x']Ever consider the fact that maybe she wasn't "drugged out" but had some sort of handicap or illness?[/quote]

I thought that too, or alcohol which seems more likely (even though it is still a drug). Though, am I the only one who was reading this and thinking this girl would be a great date?

[quote name='alonzomourning23'][quote name='roland13x']Ever consider the fact that maybe she wasn't "drugged out" but had some sort of handicap or illness?[/quote]

I thought that too, or alcohol which seems more likely (even though it is still a drug). Though, am I the only one who was reading this and thinking this girl would be a great date?[/quote]

Thats just wrong! That you have some sick fetish for handicap people. LOL

Just kidding. Though its not funny.

My parents forgot to put down my preasents this morning! I felt so insulted, but I didn't say anything so they are going to buy me Pandora Tomorrow. I dunno why, they said "I handled it well," I wanted to say no Shaq-Fu I'm 14!

bread's done
Back