I've never seen a movie look as horrible as...

XboxMaster

CAGiversary!
BloodRayne. The commercials make the movie look absolutely terrible already, which I predicted. I honestly have never seen a preview that made a movie look that bad. WTF were they thinking?

-Sorry if there's already a thread--looked around, didn't see one.

[quote name='Mex25']well the trailer for doa isn't any better[/QUOTE]

I didn't even realize they were making a DOA movie. Where's the trailer at?

in the bloodrayne trailer they have madson saying a horrible quote. it looks like one of those crappy syndicated action shows that are shown on saturday at 12pm on Fox

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']in the bloodrayne trailer they have madson saying a horrible quote. it looks like one of those crappy syndicated action shows that are shown on saturday at 12pm on Fox[/QUOTE]

It really does sound like a TV movie pilot. The effects and acting look about on par with Xena, and even the guy doing the voiceover sounds more like the someone who would be promoting a show on Fox than someone presenting a big-budget film. The last line of the voice-over, where he says "... the adventure begins" almost convinced me that it was a made for TV pilot movie. Alas, this seems like it's going to infect at least one screen at my local movie theater for a week or two.

bread's done
Back