Izuna 2

thelonepig

CAGiversary!
Feedback
530 (100%)
I've been scouting around for a deal for Izuna 2 on the DS and have come to find that there are a large number of ebay and Amazon marketplace sellers that are selling new copies for $10 - $20 shipped.

My concern is that I want to make sure I get a legitimate copy (not some cheap bootleg). Does anyone know of a reputable seller that has this game for cheap?

Not sure about resellers, but some form of photography would be better than a stock photo from the Internet. Also, by new do they mean sealed or complete? It's a world of difference with the language they use. Asking questions to the sellers is probably your best bet at those prices.

yeah read his feedback. evidently he had a lot of copies of this game on hand, because there's a lot of happy customers that bought izuna 2. so it's probably legit.

Wow, didn't realize this game could be had so cheap. I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this style of game, but for $13 shipped I'll give it a try. :)

They are indeed original. I heard a well known retailer cleared out their overstock of this game for cheap. That's why they're being sold at that price.

[quote name='Shady3011']Do tell us if it comes with either the GS or Amazon bonus poster.[/quote]

I doubt these copies came from Amazon or GameStop stock. It will probably contain just the random reverse art on the insert.

Came today. The copy I got is brand new, and still sealed in the factory wrap. It sucks that I have to break the seal as well, because I'm not even gonna get around to playing it for another 3 months easily.

bread's done
Back