J&R Black Friday Sale (Can Purchase now for Nov. 23 Shipping)

Quick question, never heard of this site before until now. Is it reliable? If so, you just saved me from having to get up early next Friday.

[quote name='Rafael122']Quick question, never heard of this site before until now. Is it reliable? If so, you just saved me from having to get up early next Friday.[/quote]

extremely reliable. it's one of the most popular electronics stores in NYC. but that's a problem if you live in NY like me...hefty sales tax

[quote name='wildnuts02']extremely reliable. it's one of the most popular electronics stores in NYC. but that's a problem if you live in NY like me...hefty sales tax[/quote]

Thanks man and thanks ohmyblazes

Its not as good with shipping adding 2.95 for the first and a dollar more for every dvd after that. But if you factor no tax in its still pretty good.

[quote name='wildnuts02']extremely reliable. it's one of the most popular electronics stores in NYC. but that's a problem if you live in NY like me...hefty sales tax[/quote]yup.

[quote name='Rafael122']Quick question, never heard of this site before until now. Is it reliable? If so, you just saved me from having to get up early next Friday.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Very reliable. They're a big company. Not some shit online retailer. They're top notch... like newegg

blackFriDVD.gif

Tons of great deals this year at the JR.com Black Friday Sale. I've purchased from them every year in the past, and other than having to pay for shipping, some great deals:

http://www.jr.com/JRSectionView.pro...ovie02/&JRSource=chemail.blackfriday.11152007

[quote name='Deadpool']Bah! Blu-ray but no HD DVD.[/quote]

If it makes you feel any better, when you click on Blu-ray, no titles are for sale.

Nice deals, I'll pick up a handful of DVDs. I see The Office - Season One for 11.99 too..is it usually that cheap or on sale often? Wondering if I should get that too.

bread's done
Back