J&R: Old School Video Game BlowOut, PS2/GBA/GC/XBOX

Thanks

Picked up Odama w/ Mic ($8 is streal deal), Mercury Meltdown Remix ($5) and Winback 2 ($3) all for $22.97 after shipping. Odama itself worth $22.97 :)

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']If PS2 and XBOX games are old school, then damn I feel old :'([/quote]

Not just old school, but LEGACY systems..

A whole lot of junk, mostly. I'm sure some of you will find something, but when the listed game is SC III or Jak 3, and the original value shows as '$49.99', and a great savings of $30+, you know they're just behind the times. Hate retailers that don't update their inventory with correct/msrp prices (especially for GH games).

Where they could really help you, they do nothing but very minor discounts (e.g. Arcana heart and other $29.99 games, only show a discount of $5.00, which kills any deal with shipping)

[quote name='daminion']Biker Mice from Mars???[/quote]

IGN gave it a 3/10 in 2007. Nice. Save your $$$

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/802/802018p1.html

"July 6, 2007 - For those of you too young to remember (or who had a better childhood than me), Biker Mice from Mars was a cartoon from the early '90s that was one of the many Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cash-ins. This is for the reason that kids seem to like animal people with skater/biker personalities who walk on two legs and use outdated slang (this would explain the Street Sharks)..."

I also want to add, if you're picky about condition like I am, J&R seems to keep their games in a very dusty warehouse and they cover them in bar code stickers and other price labels. I've never sent anything back that I ordered, but if they are within a few bucks of Amazon, I always go with Amazon if only because I know the games will be brand new and clean.

bread's done
Back