J&R Wii Fit Still Available - Free Shipping

[quote name='Captain Wrong']Must be sold out as there doesn't appear to be a way to ad it to your cart.[/QUOTE]

Reading is your friend....OP said you have to call the order in. Also on the JR page in the spot where you click to add it your cart

"To purchase this product, please call 800-806-1115
or visit our Retail Stores."

JR.com is very reliable. Been buying online/via catalog from them ever since I ordered my Sega Master System in 1987.

Still have the SMS too, and it still works. One of these days I am going to put it up for trade here.

I called mine in right before I made the topic. They said it would ship on the 21st. They gave me a number I can use on the website to track it too.

Alright placed an order as well, just in case I can't get it in-store. No tax but shipping was $10.52 as well, was hoping it'd be cheaper to get to KS but oh well. They said to get 420(I think) units in and I was #315 so they seem to have plenty more.

Thanks for the post. Just called and got one. I get nailed on tax and shipping but its worth it to avoid the "Rush" on Wednesday

[quote name='kklems']Reading is your friend....OP said you have to call the order in. Also on the JR page in the spot where you click to add it your cart

"To purchase this product, please call 800-806-1115
or visit our Retail Stores."[/quote]

Sorry, I'm illiterate. (Not to mention I could swear there was nothing about calling the store when I looked at this yesterday. Otherwise I would have.)

BULL SHIT!!! JR sent me an e-mail this morning stating they are OUT OF STOCK on Wii. BLAH I made SURE they had available stock to ship.. told me I was 300 or so out of whatever fuck THEM. I'm calling to cancel now.

[quote name='aznguyen316']BULL SHIT!!! JR sent me an e-mail this morning stating they are OUT OF STOCK on Wii. BLAH I made SURE they had available stock to ship.. told me I was 300 or so out of whatever fuck THEM. I'm calling to cancel now.[/QUOTE]

Just got the same e-mail. I would do the same and cancel, but I don't know where else to try and get one now. I just wonder how long their backorders are.

bread's done
Back