J-Walker gets punished W/video!

Yeah, man, my dad was driving around that area when it happened. If only I had went to Dayton with him I would have some story to tell everyone...Alas, nothing ever happens in Springfield.

He was lucky if you consider the fact that the huge crator the pt cruiser made on the suv possibly saved him from dying.

[quote name='PsyClerk']Wonder what that guy's GPA is?[/quote]

I bet it's above 0.67. He had the sense to start to run when he saw it coming. I don't think that dude with 0.67 would think of that.

Ouch.

I was just thinking about yesterday I made a left turn through a red light... but the light was only red for a fraction of a second. The article says that the light was on for almost 30 seconds when that happened. Crazy.

I hate cars. I really do. Why do 200 pound humans need a 2 ton vehicle to travel?

WTF

The driver of the PT cruiser should get 20 years in jail for that shit.

Not to make a joke out of something like this...

but what the fuie is up wit dat! He pissed GOd off that morning! It was his time is all there is to that. What are the chances of that happeneing huh? That car went right for him. Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time! Makes want to just hual ass through a cross wlak now. When I see that little dude thats says wlak my ass is runnin!@

That Mustang driver has mad skills. If he's smart he'll plead the "Grand Theft Auto" defense, and make Rockstar look like the bad guy.

bread's done
Back