Jack Thompson sez: "GGT #48 is a murder simulator!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna play some GTAIV this morning, then I have my first final this afternoon. I'd like to slap whoever thought of having finals on a sunday :(

Lul, finals on a Sunday only happens at DeVry!

Let's see... today I will play Crisis Core and perhaps finish the review that I wrote for it.

Apossum: Finals on a Sunday? Damn, that sucks. Hope yours goes well at least.

Played some Rondo of Swords this morning, and will probably continue playing it on and off throughout the day. It's still kicking my ass, but not as badly as before.

[quote name='Chacrana']Lul, finals on a Sunday only happens at DeVry!

Let's see... today I will play Crisis Core and perhaps finish the review that I wrote for it.[/QUOTE]

shutup its itt tech.

Apossum: Finals on a Sunday? Damn, that sucks. Hope yours goes well at least.

RE5 PC like a year later or on the same day?

Probably something more like DMC4 and Lost Planet--about 6 months later and superior to the console versions. bwahahaa

Yeah, that's gonna suck if RE5 is half a year late to the party. Though I guess in that case I'd just pick up a console version and play through it, and then replace it. It's worth it if they do anything like they're doing with DMC4.

Doh, Trade School Sunday Finals FTL. :/ GL on that, I'm sure you'll do well.

Crap, I must be getting old. Fell asleep last night before I could get in any game time in. I was robbed!

I'm kinda desperate to get rid of my GC from CC so I might cave and pick up SSBB and MKWii with the current sale. I don't mind payin' $30-ish each for first party Nintendo stuff.

Hope everything is in stock though! :crosses fingers: (>_

Just bought No More Heroes for $19.99 at CC, must say it's pretty good, maybe I'll start playing my Wii more than once a month for a bit.

Forgot to mention, I DL'd the Gears2 gameplay reveal, and it looks really good. Can't wait!

MGSIV and NGII in about a month--crazy!

Man, the Crisis Core boss fight against
Angeal
is pretty tough... maybe the stupid slot reels just haven't levelled me up enough yet...

Just hangin' out at home before dinner tonight with my Mom... Played some GTA IV this morning and played Dragon Warrior III til' like 5 AM last night. Played a bunch of Tekken 5: DR last night too trying to pull off Kazuya's CH d/f+2 into EWGF launch... which I was able to do at least 4 times out of a bunch of tries... ;)

Just bought some new VC titles on the Wii. Baseball Stars 2 (Neo Geo), Super Mario Bros. 2 JPN (Famicom), and Pokemon Snap (N64).

Good times...

How did everyone spend their Mother's Day thus far?

[quote name='gunm']Doh, Trade School Sunday Finals FTL. :/ GL on that, I'm sure you'll do well.
[/QUOTE]

I don't really go to ITT tech. we're just listing off schools that are advertised on tv in the chicago area :lol: The final was kick ass though! Now to start gam-- I mean, studying for my next final.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']CAG GTAIV psn night tonight at 9pm![/QUOTE]

I would join, but PSN won't let me DL the patch. It starts, freezes, then logs me off every time. :bomb:

Think I'll get Crysis for $20 next week at CC... it won't come to the consoles for a long time, and if it does, it won't be the same game ala Far Cry.

The demo was kind of meh, to me, but for $20 I'll give the full version a shot... we'll see.

Heading over to the relatives' house tonight for Mother's Day. They have a Wii, but not sure if they'll play anything or what they'll play. I'm gonna try head over to CC before then and see if they have any SSBB and Mario Kart left to dump my GC on.

[quote name='Roufuss']Think I'll get Crysis for $20 next week at CC... it won't come to the consoles for a long time, and if it does, it won't be the same game ala Far Cry.

The demo was kind of meh, to me, but for $20 I'll give the full version a shot... we'll see.[/quote]

I have it and beat it. It was just a fun game to blow stuff up, break houses, and mess with the AI (Which can't climb..). Not to mention I found the sounds of the explosions terrific. It's what made the game easily worthwhile for me and a friend rather than the other elements in it.

Never played the demo though, so I can't really comment on how it's different than the main game. The story was pretty meh and the gameplay was ok. Long range shots are difficult to pull off accurately but using an assault scope or sniper scope on a non-sniper gun did make it far more accurate at longer ranges.

Whoo, good thing I popped by CC today--only one copy of SSBB left on the shelf.

Snagged that with Mario Kart Wii for 50% off and got rid of my GC.

Also picked up Ultimate G&G PSP for $10 while I was there. I'll prolly give it as a gift to my bro-in-law for his b-day or xmas.

My CC had copies of SF Alpha Max and Viewtiful Joe PSP for $13. But I already have the former, and decided against getting the latter.

I played some Crackdown coop with my friend for a few hours today. It's fun just running around, jumping all over the place, and blasting the shit out of everything and everyone with no real pressure to accomplish anything.

[quote name='StarKnightX']No , I don't either.[/QUOTE]

Neither do I, mainly due to lack of interest. I had money I was going to spend on it, but after playing the Bourne demo I've decided to wait for that instead.

I played Aegis Wing. It is a pretty decent game. I need to beat it on normal and not die so much to get a few more cheezmints. The final guy is a bitch. He got potato sacked. I should open P3 FES sometime soon.

Geh! Aegis Wing is like... the worst shmup I've played... possibly ever. It's soooo shit. I guess it's free, but still... waste of time IMO.

Then again, I'm spoiled.

[quote name='Chacrana']Geh! Aegis Wing is like... the worst shmup I've played... possibly ever. It's soooo shit. I guess it's free, but still... waste of time IMO.

Then again, I'm spoiled.[/QUOTE]

QFMFT. The only thing it has going for it is it's free.

yay, the GTAIV update finally worked.

I think I'm gonna take another crack at Persona 2. I never made it past the first enemy, but I think I was just being retarded that day.

mm... finished my Crisis Core review... though I have no idea when it'll be up coz it's over at RPGFan rather than the usual. Well, that's assuming they'll post it... they let me join as a contributer like 3 months ago, and I think they're kinda annoyed that I haven't done shit since then, so I donno.

[quote name='Chacrana']mm... finished my Crisis Core review... though I have no idea when it'll be up coz it's over at RPGFan rather than the usual. Well, that's assuming they'll post it... they let me join as a contributer like 3 months ago, and I think they're kinda annoyed that I haven't done shit since then, so I donno.[/QUOTE]

Quit slacking off.

[quote name='Dandeschain']Krymner, do you really love creamed corn? That stuff is nasty.[/quote]

lol That's kind of an inside joke with some friends of mine, but I do enjoy some creamy corn every once and awhile. Usually just on holidays and family gatherings when my mom makes some. Awww...Krym loves his momma.

Played some more LotR: 3rd Age. The game flows along pretty quickly. Just got out of Moria. While the game is linear as hell, I'm kinda enjoying playing a new RPG and not having to deal with a guide or gamefaqs to complete each chapter 100%.

[quote name='Krymner']lol That's kind of an inside joke with some friends of mine, but I do enjoy some creamy corn every once and awhile. Usually just on holidays and family gatherings when my mom makes some. Awww...Krym loves his momma.
[/QUOTE]

Your friends really enjoy your mom's creamed corn?

[quote name='Chacrana']Your friends really enjoy your mom's creamed corn?[/quote]

:rofl:

YES!!!

I was looking for some gameplay vids of Drone Tactics, but all I can find is the trailer. The game looks interesting, tactical combat with bug-shaped Mechs. But I was hoping to get a better grasp on how the gameplay worked.

http://pixeljam.com/dinorun/

really fun free game- you play a dinosaur outrunning the apocalypse. Kinda like Sonic, but you get upgrades by eating other dinosaurs along the way and it has unlockables and everything.. I like the cool pixelized style too.

Went out to eat at the cheesecake factory with my family... all the while trying to grind in Dragon Warrior III... the fuckin waitress came by with my food and I accidentally flicked off my GBA SP and forgot to save lolol.

Now I'm going to watch Ep. 6 of Code Geass S2. ^_^

THEN GET BACK MY LOST TIME!!!!

[quote name='MarkMan']Went out to eat at the cheesecake factory with my family... all the while trying to grind in Dragon Warrior III... the fuckin waitress came by with my food and I accidentally flicked off my GBA SP and forgot to save lolol.

Now I'm going to watch Ep. 6 of Code Geass S2. ^_^

THEN GET BACK MY LOST TIME!!!![/QUOTE]

I just finished watching that.

Good stuff.

I spent today playing this MMO called "The Gym."

It costs me $35 / mo. to play. To level up you have to lift these weights and once you grind out one weight for a week or so, you can level up and lift a heavier weight. there's also DLC in the form of supplements and if you take the right combination you can level up faster, but there's a lot of useless DLC. And sometimes there are these hackers that use a program called "ste.roids / D-bol" and they level up way faster than everyone else.

The only crappy part is that you can only play for an hour, 2 hours at the most because there are diminishing returns in the day. Sometimes if you train too long, the program crashes and you can't play for 2 days.

One thing that really bothers me about this game is there are so many dumb parties. They don't how to level up and they keep lifting easy weights for almost no EXP, or they don't know how to use the proper skills / magic to lift the weight. It's a good thing I know how to solo level.

Man, I play that game at home. Only gays go to the arcade to do that. I don't fight the same enemies to level up as I would in the arcade, but I still get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back