Jackass: Bad Grandpa

Part of me wants to see this.  As stupid as Jackass was, i still remember cracking up plenty of times watching it back when I was younger.

I never laughed that hard at a trailer before. All the Jackass movies have been hilarious so going to have to check this one too.

Jackass just seemed to get old for me.  Now with making it into a movie with a story about a grandfather getting his grandson back to the kids father and all that shit happening on the way, it might be worth seeing.  

Not sure how much actual,"story," there will be. I saw the trailer for the first time this morning. Laughed pretty hard, especially at the end.

Reminded me of the Man Show boy, and Little Miss Sunshine.

It pretty much just seems like Johnny Knoxville realized he could take the Irving Zisman character and do a "Borat" movie with him. Hopefully the reactions are legit and nothing is staged because I love these kinds of movies. Getting honest responses from people can be some of the funniest and most telling things you'll ever see.

the jackass movies were good seen with college friends in the theater, but i didn't even smile at that trailer. i always thought the old man gags were one of the worst alongside party boy.

UjXJn5u.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
They have always talked about doing a movie just about Knoxville dressed up as an old mans crewing with people so I'm not surprised they're doing this. A little surprised though that it's going to be released in theaters instead of a direct-to-video release though. Oh well, I'm definitely there for this, love Jackass and everything they've done.

Just saw the preview for this yesterday before Kick-Ass 2. I have a feeling some, if not most of it, is staged, like the beauty pageant thing. No way any of those people would ever sign the waivers for their faces to be used. With that said, Knoxville making it rain was what sold me on going to see it as well.

Just saw the preview for this yesterday before Kick-Ass 2. I have a feeling some, if not most of it, is staged, like the beauty pageant thing. No way any of those people would ever sign the waivers for their faces to be used. With that said, Knoxville making it rain was what sold me on going to see it as well.
If they're in a public place they have no expectation of privacy, and therefore I believe, technically, they don't have to sign waivers.

If they're in a public place they have no expectation of privacy, and therefore I believe, technically, they don't have to sign waivers.
Since they are using the footage for commercial usage I believe they are required to get waivers.

Since they are using the footage for commercial usage I believe they are required to get waivers.
I know for Borat they got people to sign waivers under false pretenses. Some of the things were, "this is for a news program and won't be aired in the US." They must have had fine print somewhere, or maybe they just told them that without having it in writing, don't know. That's why people sued.

Maybe they did similar things here.

I know for Borat they got people to sign waivers under false pretenses. Some of the things were, "this is for a news program and won't be aired in the US." They must have had fine print somewhere, or maybe they just told them that without having it in writing, don't know. That's why people sued.

Maybe they did similar things here.
That's possible.

What makes Bad Grandpa so good is Knoxville's just a natural **** talker so get him dressed up like an old man and set people up to fight with him and you get gold.

bread's done
Back