JACT, Playing your OWN PC games for free stuff!

http://www.jact.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1249
I have been playing with gametap and it definitely looks like we can support the GOLD games. This is still unofficial but if the game is on gametap and jact it should work. please post gametap technical issues so i can look at the games in question.

Overlord is detecting properly and i was active and gaining credits with the gamepad. There are periods of inactivity due to all the cut scenes so i would suggest to stay more "active" (even during cut scenes).
Thanks for invite OP.

[quote name='iLLuSioNS']thanks for the invite!!

time to install a few games and let them sit[/quote]

From what I can tell (from TF2) sitting doesn't get you jack. You almost have to be constantly keying, clicking, etc... In about 45 minutes online I earned 38 "bux". So they must be really quick to assume you've gone idle.

[quote name='Dual45s']From what I can tell (from TF2) sitting doesn't get you jack. You almost have to be constantly keying, clicking, etc... In about 45 minutes online I earned 38 "bux". So they must be really quick to assume you've gone idle.[/QUOTE]

I believe it actually has uses a key logger, so there's really no way of getting JACT BUX by idling.

They have The Sims on the game list, but does that include all the expansion packs? If I can play Makin' Magic and get points for it, I am going to be a happy man.

it takes a wile to earn bux but the rewards are awesome and they hav awesome raffles and the best part is that is no catch im serios it awesome!!

If you guys are interested, I still have invites to give out. Just PM me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite. :)

I would like an invite. I already PMed Strife my e-mail. Me and a few friends play WoW on the weekends so this would be a nice incentive to join. BTW, I don't see a WoW card on the prize list.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WarriorBlake']I would like an invite. I already PMed Strife my e-mail. Me and a few friends play WoW on the weekends so this would be a nice incentive to join. BTW, I don't see a WoW card on the prize list.[/quote]

Yeah, the forums say they are going to restock it soon, cause its a increasingly popular item on the site. Its around 19k points I think. Not sure though.

If you guys are interested, I still have invites to give out. Just PM me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite. :bouncy:

Well, I got 8 big points playing Team Fortress 2. Then I played Star Wars Galaxies and it didn't detect the game running... sigh. Guess I'll contact their support.

[quote name='Sideswiper']I'll take an invite.

Can you just load a game and leave it running?[/QUOTE]

no, the JACT program will detect if you're inactive or active

I still got 10 invites to give away, PM your email

I have 45 invites to give away, They were for my guild but someone complained that I get points so they took down my post. PM me you email and I will send ya an invite asap.

[quote name='killerthriler']. This is a scam... I have been a member for JACT for a while and they scammed me, they promise they'll send you your item in like 4 - 8 weeks I ordered a video card and all they did was take away my points, then give me some BS excuse for not giving it to me. Do not trust JACT, obviously it is too good to be true, how the hell do they make and profit? There are no in-game advertisements, it just throws a counter in the corner of your game. S-C-A-M[/QUOTE]

:spam::spam::spam:

[quote name='killerthriler']....... I was kind of being serious.. and why do you even need to ask for an invite, if you go to their site, they provide free invites to anybody who wants to join, this should go in the referral section, or deleted due to scams but w/e[/QUOTE]

:spam::spam::spam:

Site seems like a scam to me signed up quite awhile ago won the raffle for fallout 3 for xbox 360 on Nov 14 and it still has not arrived I have waited over 7 weeks now. First the wait time for prizes was 2 to 4 weeks after a 4 week wait it got changed to 4 to 6 weeks after 6 no more responses from them plus I am not the only one still waiting on a late prize or response. Although they said earlier that they were backed up cause of the holidays I find it pretty hard to believe they are so backed up they can't even respond to people on the status of their prizes. Is there any cags here who can confirm receiving a prize from jact?

http://www.jact.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=28

I've gotten an Soundblaster X-fi from Jact. It took about 6 weeks for the order to go from queued to complete and another week for it to get delivered. Didn't get a tracking number in the tracking number field for some reason, but it did get to me. Don't know if they do anything different for raffles.

As for the recent order delays, think I read something on the forums about it being due to them trying to get ESRB compliance. New game support has also been pretty slow lately so that must be taking all of their manpower to handle. They don't seem to be the fastest service when it comes to updates and whatnot, but the small amount of forum staff they have are usually pretty good at solving any issues you bring up.

Been using it for over a year now and plan to stick with them. Now I just need to get em to work on some more vintage game support :)

Well thanks for the response hopefully my prize:hot: will arrive sometime, till it does can't do anything else but continue to wait on a response or my prize with a bit of skepticism.

Frankly I've given up, I don't play PC nearly often enough to make this worthwhile. It just takes too damn long to get anything of value.

[quote name='Dual45s']Frankly I've given up, I don't play PC nearly often enough to make this worthwhile. It just takes too damn long to get anything of value.[/QUOTE]

there's really no point in "giving up." It's not like you're doing any extra work for this program.

So far I've gotten the Kill Bill bluray 2 pack, and some WoW TCG packs from them. I have about 25,000 points sitting in my account now waiting for them to add a bluray that I want to the mall.

bread's done
Back