JACT, Playing your OWN PC games for free stuff!

[quote name='Oktoberfest']there's really no point in "giving up." It's not like you're doing any extra work for this program.[/quote]

Very true, but it's mainly due to the fact that I haven't fired up a PC game in some time. So it's not like I gave JACT the finger and kept gaming away. More of a "giving up" by association.

Heh, seems like this thread has been revived! XD

[quote name='Oktoberfest']there's really no point in "giving up." It's not like you're doing any extra work for this program.[/quote]
QFT

Yeah, JACT is very real... but I did bump into a problem with them recently. I was just play games like normal, then all of a sudden I got signed out. There was a pop-up at the bottom-right side of my screen that said somethigna bout someone else signing into my account, so I got signed out. I tried signing back in, but it said my password isn't vaild. I tried signing in into the website, but it said the same thing. I asked JACT about it and they basically assumed that I shared my account with another person to stack up points, so they banned me (sharing accounts w/ other computers/people isn't allowed). I thought this was really stupid because I someone either hacked my account, or they didn't like how I was accumulating so many points, so they closed it on purpose and made up some stupid excuse for their actions.

Well, I've made a new account, but I really hope this doesn't happen to me again... If it does happen to you, post on this forum!

Aside from that crappy incident, last item I got was Metal Gear Solid 4 for the PS3, and that was around August 2008. Cost me 55,000 pts. (BTW, I got banned around November 2008, which I was saving up my points for that Computer raffle... I had like 20,000 pts or something, >_> really pisses me off)

BTW people, I still have invites for you guys. :D

[quote name='Kasama']Site seems like a scam to me signed up quite awhile ago won the raffle for fallout 3 for xbox 360 on Nov 14 and it still has not arrived I have waited over 7 weeks now. First the wait time for prizes was 2 to 4 weeks after a 4 week wait it got changed to 4 to 6 weeks after 6 no more responses from them plus I am not the only one still waiting on a late prize or response. Although they said earlier that they were backed up cause of the holidays I find it pretty hard to believe they are so backed up they can't even respond to people on the status of their prizes. Is there any cags here who can confirm receiving a prize from jact?

http://www.jact.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=28[/quote]

I ordered something on October 21st and it finally came just a few days before Christmas. Like one of the above posters, Jact says they're really backed up. You might want to try posting on the Jact forums under Tech Support > Website Issues.

bread's done
Back