Jade Empire LE $19.99 AR @ FYE

peace

CAGiversary!
Jade Empire LE has dropped to $29.99 everywhere, and FYE B&M has a $10 rebate for it until 7/20. It was a sweet deal, so i finally picked it up.

[quote name='peace']Jade Empire LE has dropped to $29.99 everywhere, and FYE B&M has a $10 rebate for it until 7/20. It was a sweet deal, so i finally picked it up.[/QUOTE]

Just checked FYE.com. The price for jade empire is still 49.99. FYE B&M always has the same price as the fye.com. Please correct me if I am wrong.

they dont, this week at my FYE ECW One Night Stand on DVD was 24.99, on their website it goes for 13.99 and they wouldnt price match it >

I checked at my FYE no luck. But this happens to me often due to the area I live in. The stores in the mall don't even price match to other gamestops or eb games around my area.

i can confirm this in 702 at the blvd
$32 taxed around there

but FYI u need to cut the original upc to get the rebate and i dont know if its worth the cut

[quote name='greyzieoriental']but FYI u need to cut the original upc to get the rebate and i dont know if its worth the cut[/QUOTE]

Yea, i don't want to ruin my copy so i'm taking the risk of making a photocopy of it on similar material and hope they accept it.

Thanks for the deal! I might try this one.

I've had good luck with getting rebates honored using photocopies of UPCs. Had one honored by cocunuts (same company as FYE I think) where I had bought the DVD before the eligible rebate dates and sent a photocopy of the UPC to avoid cutting the art and I still got the rebate check.

When dvd's first came out (they paper boxes type) they had little proof of purchase tags inside the package that you could pull out and it would not ruin the box. Everyone should do that and all dvd's should come in the thin cases.

[quote name='Graystone']When dvd's first came out (they paper boxes type) they had little proof of purchase tags inside the package that you could pull out and it would not ruin the box. Everyone should do that and all dvd's should come in the thin cases.[/QUOTE]
The proof-of-purchase tag was a good idea, but come on - the snapper case was one of the most hated forms of media packaging ever. They broke way too easily, and were incredibly flimsy. I'm glad they've been mostly phased out.

Back on topic: Damn. I'm gonna have to check FYE tomorrow.

I sent in a proof of purchase from a dvd case from the inside that says proof of purchase and those douche bags didn't give me my rebate. I guess they wanted me to cut the one off of the back of the box. My rant=haven't shopped there since. They are way overpriced there anyway.

bread's done
Back